• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Our Transformation Story pins (bi-monthly and alternates between each coast): Limited Edition of 2,750.

Our Transformation Story pins (bi-monthly and alternates between each coast): Limited Edition of 2,750.
I agree. I have been lucky collecting this series as I had friends visiting both parks when the pins were released (although I missed on the Ursula/Vanessa one) but I was hoping to keep up this series.

Bummer that Disney UK won't ship to an US site, there's some really cute pins on their site compared to the US site.

Other transformation pins have shown up on ShopDisneyUK website. This pin should be released in the parks (question is which one)).

It's pretty annoying that park releases show up in the online stores BEFORE releasing in the parks.

While I think the transformation of the Queen's "mood" or whatever this is supposed to be is a stupid stretch of the theme that could have been much better served with other characters... I still like the pin. lol
Agreed.

While I think the transformation of the Queen's "mood" or whatever this is supposed to be is a stupid stretch of the theme that could have been much better served with other characters... I still like the pin. lol
Yes I agree exactly. At least give us the supremely angry red face Queen! That’s at least a color change like Hades.

Last edited:
#1 - Ursula - DLR - Jan 11 2022
#2 - Evil Queen - WDW - Feb 8 2022
#3 - Maleficent - DLR - Mar 8 2022
#4 - Hades - WDW - Apr 19 2022
#5 - Yzma - DLR - May 10 2022
#6 - Dr Facilier - WDW - Jun 21 2022
#7 - Madam Mim - DLR - Jul 12 2022
#8 - Jafar - WDW - Aug 11 2022
#9 - Mother Gothel - DLR - Sep 13 2022
#10 - Cruella de Vil - shopDisney UK - Nov 2 2022 - hoping for domestic release; should have been WDW
#11 - Queen of Hearts - DLR - Nov 22 2022
#12? - Kaa - WDW? - Dec 2022? - previewed at One Family pin event

Well my man King Candy didn't show so this is an unpleasant turn of events... really makes more sense than Kaa or QoH in my opinion.

Reactions: Ajk
Well my man King Candy didn't show so this is an unpleasant turn of events... really makes more sense than Kaa or QoH in my opinion.
Maybe they left him out because he is from Pixar. I wonder if Pixar would have enough transforming villains for a series two focusing on Pixar villains.

1.) King Candy
2.) Mordu
3.) the Screen Saver

Maybe they left him out because he is from Pixar. I wonder if Pixar would have enough transforming villains for a series two focusing on Pixar villains.

1.) King Candy
2.) Mordu
3.) the Screen Saver
Wreck it Ralph isn’t a Pixar movie but it’s a very similar style that makes me feel like I’m watching Pixar instead of the Walt Disney Studios every single time!

Mordu was a choice a friend and I had on our own list of predictions; I feel like it’s a missed opportunity so we’re really rooting for another series!

Wreck it Ralph isn’t a Pixar movie but it’s a very similar style that makes me feel like I’m watching Pixar instead of the Walt Disney Studios every single time!

Mordu was a choice a friend and I had on our own list of predictions; I feel like it’s a missed opportunity so we’re really rooting for another series!
That’s right.

It seems the villains in this series are the usual suspects. Do the pin artist have a list of acceptable villains and then must make them fit the theme?

That's an interesting theory. They do tend to always be the same. And it really stands out in this series since there were others that so much better fit the theme.

I'm a bit disappointed in the last few. I don't have any real skin in the game since I'm not collecting the series, but they had a chance to feature some lesser-used villains who ACTUALY transform (King Candy, Narissa, Te Ka, heck even Goob) and they went with Cruella and QofH being angry.

QoH did. The other two, both of which were supposed to be WDW, I don't think so.

Thanks @DisneyJ

#1 - Ursula - DLR - Jan 11 2022
#2 - Evil Queen - WDW - Feb 8 2022
#3 - Maleficent - DLR - Mar 8 2022
#4 - Hades - WDW - Apr 19 2022
#5 - Yzma - DLR - May 10 2022
#6 - Dr Facilier - WDW - Jun 21 2022
#7 - Madam Mim - DLR - Jul 12 2022
#8 - Jafar - WDW - Aug 11 2022
#9 - Mother Gothel - DLR - Sep 13 2022
#10 - Cruella de Vil - shopDisney UK - Nov 2 2022
#11 - Queen of Hearts - DLR - Nov 22 2022