• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Outlet pickups 5/28

SOLD! Outlet pickups 5/28

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I will be heading to our local Disney outlet today and wanted to offer at cost pickups for pins and merchandise. The cost would exact cost(outlet price(minus the 10% card holder discount, tax, paypal fees, and shipping).

I will be at the outlet center between 11 and 3 PM PST. If you are looking for anything in particular, please comment below and I can check. I will also post pictures of the pins available.

Some recent sightings that might still be there are the fantasia mystery box set (19.99 per box) and the Star Wars Clone Wars pin(15.99 per box).

They also had the Rapunzel and Rescuers Anniversary pins for 15.99 or 16.99.

I am not sure if any of these are still in stock but would be happy to look for anyone.

I would love to see any discounted pins they have available. Hoping to get some more new traders. I saw several weeks ago that some folks found the Winnie the Pooh character connection boxes for like $7 apiece -
Definitely interested if you see any of those. Thanks so much for offering to do pick-ups!

I would love to see any discounted pins they have available. Hoping to get some more new traders. I saw several weeks ago that some folks found the Winnie the Pooh character connection boxes for like $7 apiece -
Definitely interested if you see any of those. Thanks so much for offering to do pick-ups!
The Winnie the Pooh pins were great priced but sold out a few weeks ago at my outlet. I will post photos around 11AM PST of the pins. This round of pins has been higher priced than the last round of park pins.

They told me no pictures.

toy story mystery boxes $15.99
Fantasia mystery boxes $19.99
Jack skellington wreath, web, tree, snowflake on ornament backer cards $13.99
Fantasia hyacinth anniversary 15.99
Rescuers down under anniversary 15.99
Valentine’s Day 2021 15.99
Five and dandy 2020 13.99
Casey at bat trading card 3.98
Needs booster 26.99

chewie 40 empire strikes back 13.99
Rey on millennium falcon 14.99
Lucasfilm Ltd 10.99
Droid depot grey bb pin 14.99

Found another rounder

world emoji day 3.98
Gonzo trading card 7.89
Cherabog Fantasia anniversary 15.99
Tangled anniversary pins 15.99
Luke and today empire 40th 13.99
Tiny kingdom map with Aurora castle 10.99

First day back on forum although i can't post threads for quite some time. I just saw this,very kind of you to offer this thank you.Could i please get the rescuers down under anniversary pin for my collection please. Do they have the Chip and Dale rescue rangers magical comics pin or is that sold out? Please let me know the total i'll owe you and i'll send payment,thanks.

YAY,Thank you :). Not sure what's happened with the emails then sorry. Thanks for letting me know about that problem. Everything was fine until the end of December.. I never changed anything but i've just altered some settings in case anything accidentally changed so please try me again with emails when you can. Were you receiving mine? Can't wait to hear from you and catch up.Thanks.

My toddler got into a scrape with her play kitchen after climbing it and a shelf breaking causing her to fall off. She is okay and has a bruised rib but not other major damage. We spent most of the afternoon and evening at urgent care. I just got her bed and will invoice everyone tomorrow.

My toddler got into a scrape with her play kitchen after climbing it and a shelf breaking causing her to fall off. She is okay and has a bruised rib but not other major damage. We spent most of the afternoon and evening at urgent care. I just got her bed and will invoice everyone tomorrow.
Ouch! I hope she feels better soon. I've been thinking of her - I still have my special surprise artwork from her auction a few months ago. :)

The toddler has imaging today and luckily only has a few bruised ribs. She is banged up, cranky, and in pain but should be back to herself in a week or so. Poor thing climbed onto her kitchen in her bedroom and the shelf she was standing on gave way. Luckily the kitchen is wood so it was only a single shelf that went down but she plummeted chest first into the wooden surface of her play kitchen. She is very shaken up and is on me like glue. We spent today cuddling and watching all the Baby Shark and Sesame Street.

All pin invoices have been sent out.
Shipping will be Thursday or Friday once I get some tubes for the maps.

I have some extras I will post below.

Here is what I have extras of. Everything is cost. The extras are 9.25% tax and $4 flat shipping on any number of pins.

3.58 for World Emoji Day and 3.58 for Casey at Bat
17bUSXa.png

Mask packs they were BOGO FREE so they are 3.59 a pack
Cruella key was a gwp but I would be happy to sell it for retail for key which I think is 11.99
8IP6sCp.png

Tangled Anniversary and Woody pin Each 14.39

RSaOf5C.png

Toy Story Mystery Box pins LE 1000
Each pin is 7.20 a piece.
KUBq1XV.png

It is. Please shoot me a message if you want it. I will hold it for you.
Thanks. I checked with my friend who was looking for one, but she was able to find one. Thank you, but I don't need it after all.

Hope your little one is feeling better!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Back