• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Packages Expected for Arrival This Week (Tracking in PayPal)- Fun in the Summer Pin Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Packages Expected for Arrival This Week (Tracking in PayPal)- Fun in the Summer Pin Game
We are 2/3s of the way full... Fun game just waiting for a few more sign ups to start. :)

Agree it would be fun to star the game on the long weekend.

Who else is in?

p.s. if you’re willing to wait for your Mickey to come in, I can ship everything together and you’ll only have to pay for the shipping on this game. So your total for Mickey would only be $9.50 plus PayPal fees :)
ooo, like that logic. Waiting to save on shipping is perfect.

Come on people! A very reasonably priced game. And we haven't had one like this for a while. Join the fun!

Since the free zap for a zap didn’t pan out, I’m gonna change it since no one bit :p

Free bonus prizes for anyone who lands on my favorite numbers.

cf118a3164a39878c0af3fa56ca91880.jpg

Wohooooo! And with that, this game is almost ready to go. I will be sending out payment information in a bit, as soon as I’m off work :) Thank you for all our participants, and good luck to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back