• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Packages Expected for Arrival This Week (Tracking in PayPal)- Fun in the Summer Pin Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Packages Expected for Arrival This Week (Tracking in PayPal)- Fun in the Summer Pin Game
We are 2/3s of the way full... Fun game just waiting for a few more sign ups to start.

Agree it would be fun to star the game on the long weekend.

Who else is in?

p.s. if you’re willing to wait for your Mickey to come in, I can ship everything together and you’ll only have to pay for the shipping on this game. So your total for Mickey would only be $9.50 plus PayPal fees
ooo, like that logic. Waiting to save on shipping is perfect.

Come on people! A very reasonably priced game. And we haven't had one like this for a while. Join the fun!

Since the free zap for a zap didn’t pan out, I’m gonna change it since no one bit

Free bonus prizes for anyone who lands on my favorite numbers.

Wohooooo! And with that, this game is almost ready to go. I will be sending out payment information in a bit, as soon as I’m off work Thank you for all our participants, and good luck to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.