• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Palm Maleficent for Palm Dragon

TRADING Palm Maleficent for Palm Dragon

Poohlady5

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
385   0   0
Hi all

I was able to grab an extra Maleficent from the last release. It’s in transit and I should have in hand at the end of the week

69214968704c007fd988efe206774cab.jpg

I would like to trade it for the last Palm Maleficent Dragon. I had it in my cart but was gone by the time my payment was processed.

02f7d0568531273414695f6e77c697ca.jpg

Plmk if anyone would like to set up a pre-trade
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk
Missed out on this dragon pin also, so cannot help, but want to wish you Good luck!

A great trade for someone as the black and white Mali pin is beautiful. I hope someone has the dragon for trade.

I was able to trade for this PALM dragon pin during the P&P online event. If it passes the remaining hurdles, I will now have one.

There was another one listed during the event and I tried for it also... but no luck. :( If I had succeeded I would have definitely made this trade.

Hopefully something soon!

I was able to trade for this PALM dragon pin during the P&P online event. If it passes the remaining hurdles, I will now have one.

There was another one listed during the event and I tried for it also... but no luck. :( If I had succeeded I would have definitely made this trade.

Hopefully something soon!

Thank you. That was so sweet of you to try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back