• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Paris and Europe pins, LE and OE lots, WINNERS UP PICK YOUR PINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paris and Europe pins, LE and OE lots, WINNERS UP PICK YOUR PINS!
Sorry to hear about your grandmother! Sending my best wishes to you in this rough time. :(

I will buy The Jungle Book to help the game along.

I so wish I could afford to help you by taking a spot in this game. Sending more prayers for you and your family!

I just have one person left to contact about payment then I will start drawing for winners. Thanks everyone. So one day left if anyone wants to buy any remaining spots. :)

I just traveled for 24 hours and I am BEAT. Really happy to be home in Paris though. Ok everyone, more thorough updates tomorrow.

I feel like i must have missed something, there are still 7 spots left. Did I miss someone on the board? I was editing on my Ipad when I was in the states and sometimes that messes up posts. I just want to do the drawing too :) I am really jetlagged and an having trouble wrapping my head around this right now, so if anyone can help where I may have missed something! Thanks.

I feel like i must have missed something, there are still 7 spots left. Did I miss someone on the board? I was editing on my Ipad when I was in the states and sometimes that messes up posts. I just want to do the drawing too :) I am really jetlagged and an having trouble wrapping my head around this right now, so if anyone can help where I may have missed something! Thanks.

I had the Lion King and TLM along with Toy Story. That's 2 more spots which when I counted makes 23.

1. Peter Pan - empty
4. Missing
11. Missing
14 Peter Pan - empty
15. Missing
17. Monsters Inc - empty
25. Missing

Maybe look at what the missing ones should be.

Did anyone PM you directly to get a spot rather than posting in the thread? There are a few spots paid for that don't have a corresponding post in this thread that I can see. You could check you email or PM inbox?

You've got my 3 spots correctly :) I'm looking forward to the drawing. Please can I be PM'd if I need to do anything when the game is finished as I don't often make it on the Forum a lot with work these days :D

I have to go through My Paypal account. I'm working like a dog to catch up on back client work, but I should have moment to breathe this week. I think I may have just miscounted when I was looking on my ipad, I don't have the app. Either way either I'm missing 2 spots or theres a mi-count for the spots. I'll update this week, but as it stands there's 7 free spots, and I'm doing the drawing after we get to 25, so in 2 more.

I want to do priiiiizes already! Hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back