• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Park Pack 3.0 for November 2017

SOLD! Park Pack 3.0 for November 2017

jadeites-lady

Bookworm Belle
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Based upon the order from shopdisney, it looks like this month's Park Pack Pins 3.0 are Stitch. LE 500 with 6 variants of each pin.

I am looking to trade the entire box of 3 pins and am looking for pins on my wants list (jadeites-lady on PP). I am especially looking for Dark Tales pins as I see the prices have dropped to a reasonable price (yay!) and the Storybook pins from WDI. Also looking for the Mulan & Little Brother pin and Belle & Sultan pin from WDI that came out on 11/18/17 at WDW at the MOG pop-up shop.

I would be looking for any Dark Tales pins from DSSH, but these in particular (in this order):
Jafar
Queen of Hearts
Evil Queen
Chernabog
Scar
Hades
Ursula
Yzma
Lady Tremaine
Dr. Facilier
Cruella De Vil
Maleficent

I collect Belle (for me) and Mulan (for sis).

Thanks for looking!

Back