• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Payment Info Pg 3 - Magic of Animation Japan Framed Pin Set Co-Op

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like Jungle Book from the re-draw please!

Redo Drawings:

One Hundred and One Dalmatians, Mulan, Jungle Book, Pochontas

One Hundred and One Dalmatians
1. Disneychildwithin
2. doodlebug86
3. FoolishMortal71

dalmatians2_zpsswnrrzuq.png

Congrats, doodlebug86!

Mulan
1. theoucharis
2. Spr175psu
3. starry_solo
4. bcol
5. disneymagic
6. jadeites-lady
7. FoolishMortal71

mulan2_zpsgttjiyry.png

Congrats, jadeites-lady!

Jungle Book
1. Spr175psu
2. FoolishMortal71
3. Motba

jungle2_zpsuqxioamo.png

Congrats, FoolishMortal71!

Pocahontas
1. Spr175psu

Congrats, Spr175psu!

Updated Winners List:

hopemax: Plane Crazy
theoucharis: Steamboat Wille, How to Play Baseball,Pinocchio
Spr175psu: Donald's Camera, Snow White
Motba: Fantasia, Frozen
momin.ator: Dumbo
disneymagic: Bambi
Addicted to Alice Pins: Alice in Wonderland
Pinfun: Lady and the Tramp
Poohlady5: Sleeping Beauty
FoolishMortal71: Wreck-It Ralph
Disneychildwithin: Big Hero 6
doodlebug86: One Hundred and One Dalmatians
jadeites-lady: Mulan

FoolishMortal71 - Please choose between Jungle Book and Wreck-It Ralph.

Spr175psu, Please choose between Snow White or Pocahontas.

Hi, I'll take snow but I thought the rule was clarified yesterday such that if a list only contained prior winners that duplicate winners would be allowed, as was the case for the Pocahontas and jungle book drawings.

Please let me know if this thinking is not right and I'll choose snow white.

I am so sorry, I think I just explained things badly. I sometimes type out things that I think make sense to everyone but they're just confusing or unclear.

I meant to word it that I was going through rounds of drawings until the lists are gone through, and then doing the second chance drawings if there are only other winners on the list. But I didn't think though that of course only winners would be left, since they would have passed the pin on in favor of another pin. I apologize for any confusion. :(

I will do the next round of drawings tomorrow.

Regarding payment - Once I have the lists finalized, I'm gong to do a post with payment information, since my inbox tends to fill up faster than I can empty it and there are a lot of invoices for this co-op.

I am so sorry, I think I just explained things badly. I sometimes type out things that I think make sense to everyone but they're just confusing or unclear.

I meant to word it that I was going through rounds of drawings until the lists are gone through, and then doing the second chance drawings if there are only other winners on the list. But I didn't think though that of course only winners would be left, since they would have passed the pin on in favor of another pin. I apologize for any confusion. :(

I will do the next round of drawings tomorrow.

Regarding payment - Once I have the lists finalized, I'm gong to do a post with payment information, since my inbox tends to fill up faster than I can empty it and there are a lot of invoices for this co-op.

I think I get it now. Thanks, Tessa!

Last edited:
Wreck-It Ralph Redraw
1. theoucharis
2. Motba

ralph2_zpsdppzljhc.png

Congrats, theoucharis!

The Pocahontas list was exhausted, so here is the redo drawing (duplicate winner allowed):

Pocahontas
1. Spr175psu
2. FoolishMortal71

pocahontasfinal_zpsetxqyt2x.png

Congrats, Spr175psu!

Updated Winners List:

theoucharis: Steamboat Willie, Donald's Camera, Pinocchio
Spr175psu: How to Play Baseball, Snow White, Pocahontas
FoolishMortal71: Jungle Book

theoucharis - Please choose between Wreck-It Ralph and Pinocchio.

timeerkat said:
theoucharis - Please choose between Wreck-It Ralph and Pinocchio.

Hi, Tessa,

I choose Pinocchio. Thank you.
Wreck-It Ralph may end up like Pocahontas, as everyone on the list has won a different pin. Thank you for making this co-op possible.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Got it.

Motba, as the only other person still on the list for Wreck-It Ralph - please choose between Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen.

Okie doke. The Wreck-It Ralph list has been exhausted, so here is the final drawing, duplicate winner allowed:

Wreck-It Ralph
1. theoucharis
2. FoolishMortal71
3. Motba

ralphfinal_zpsvq4kiwg8.png

Congrats, theoucharis!

Final Winners List:

theoucharis: Steamboat Willie, Donald's Camera, Pinocchio, Wreck-It Ralph
Spr175psu: How to Play Baseball, Snow White, Pocahontas
FoolishMortal71: Jungle Book

Congrats to everyone! Give me a moment and I'll post up the payment information.

Payment Information

All payments should be made to timeerkat@gmail.com as goods/services. Please put your username in the notes when you make your payment, and make sure your shipping address is correct.

I will mark people paid on the front page as payments come in. Once the pins arrive within the next few weeks, I'll mail them and send people tracking numbers.

I'm pretty sure y'all are in the US, but if anyone has an international mailing address just add $7 to whatever your total is.

Hopemax: $11

Plane Crazy - $8
Shipping - $3

theoucharis: $61

Steamboat Willie - $10
Donald's Camera - $8
Pinocchio - $15
Wreck-It Ralph - $25
Shipping - $3

Spr175pu: $51

How to Play Baseball - $8
Snow White - $20
Pocahontas - $20
Shipping - $3

Motba: $45

Fantasia - $12
Frozen - $30
Shipping - $3

momin.ator: $23

Dumbo - $20
Shipping - $3

disneymagic: $23

Bambi - $20
Shipping - $3

Addicted to Alice Pins: $23

Alice in Wonderland - $20
Shipping - $3

Pinfun: $23

Lady and the Tramp - $20
Shipping - $3

Poohlady5: $28

Sleeping Beauty - $25
Shipping - $3

FoolishMortal71: $18

Jungle Book - $15
Shipping - $3

Disneychildwithin: $33

Big Hero 6 - $30
Shipping - $3

doodlebug86: $18

One Hundred and One Dalmatians - $15
Shipping - $3

jadeites-lady: $23

Mulan - $20
Shipping - $3

Just curious. If I want to combine shipping, should I wait to pay you until after the cars release? Just in case?

You can wait if you want, or if you pay now and you also win during the Cars release, I can invoice you separately and not charge shipping at that time.

Good news, everyone! I checked tracking and it says that the package made it to Los Angeles today. Hopefully it will get through customs and I'll have the pins in hand, soon!

My post office is awful and keeps not delivering international packages to my mailbox, but also not leaving a slip in my box that I have a package. I only find out when I check the tracking number and it says they couldn't access my box (and yet somehow all of our other mail gets delivered just fine!). I put a hold on it to pick up at the post office, so on Saturday morning I'll swing by and pick it up.

My post office is awful and keeps not delivering international packages to my mailbox, but also not leaving a slip in my box that I have a package. I only find out when I check the tracking number and it says they couldn't access my box (and yet somehow all of our other mail gets delivered just fine!). I put a hold on it to pick up at the post office, so on Saturday morning I'll swing by and pick it up.

Ha. It's probably just laziness, as in "I don't want to wait around to get a signature." I live in a house, with a conventional mailbox and someone almost always home at delivery time. But on Monday I had a parcel from France due and discovered via tracking that "Notice left." Except my dad was there when the mail came AND there was no notice of attempted/failed delivery. I suspect the delivery person forgot to leave it and just marked it "notice left" to cover his/her butt at the end of the shift. It was delivered the following day with no comment, quibble, or personal attendance required.

Anyway, thanks again for dealing with all this on our behalf!!!

I HATE MY POST OFFICE.

I stopped by yesterday, and they couldn't find the package. The clerk said he thought it was on the truck for delivery that day (I TOLD YOU TO HOLD IT AT THE POST OFFICE WHEN I FILLED OUT THE FORM), took my info, and said someone would call that same day. No call, no package at home, and no slip. So I have to call them tomorrow to get this sorted out.

I HATE MY POST OFFICE.

I stopped by yesterday, and they couldn't find the package. The clerk said he thought it was on the truck for delivery that day (I TOLD YOU TO HOLD IT AT THE POST OFFICE WHEN I FILLED OUT THE FORM), took my info, and said someone would call that same day. No call, no package at home, and no slip. So I have to call them tomorrow to get this sorted out.
Good luck. Thanks for taking care of this for everyone.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ok, so after calling on Monday and filing a claim, not hearing back, calling back again and getting the call dropped on me when I finally get through, I got a call a few minutes ago from my post office. They say they have the package and it will be available at the post office for pickup. So fingers crossed that they'll actually have it for me when I go to get it tomorrow after the release! (I can't get there today since they close before I can make it back to Hollywood after work.)

Thank you for your patience, everyone!

I am never having international packages sent to my home address again. YEESH!

Ok, so after calling on Monday and filing a claim, not hearing back, calling back again and getting the call dropped on me when I finally get through, I got a call a few minutes ago from my post office. They say they have the package and it will be available at the post office for pickup. So fingers crossed that they'll actually have it for me when I go to get it tomorrow after the release! (I can't get there today since they close before I can make it back to Hollywood after work.)

Thank you for your patience, everyone!

I am never having international packages sent to my home address again. YEESH!

Hooray!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back