• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Pick list posted! Winner is......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Pick list posted! Winner is......
I'll take the awesome lady Tremaine eyes, #10! Thanks!

Edit: just realized that this was my 500th post. I'm so happy I decided to stop being a lurker back in January and join this amazing community. As I always have said, and my family is well aware, I initially came for the pins, but I stayed because of the people. And my collection wouldn't nearly be as great as it is without the tireless and selfless efforts of so many wonderful folks, as well as the extraordinary and incredibly fun pin games and so many awesome people to trade with. Thank you!

Last edited:
List updated and here's what's left 17/18/21/27

1. Jaac98- Lot #2
6. Timeerkat- Lot #5
4. Spr175spu - Lot #8
28. Booger1964 - Lot #19
15. Disneychildwithin - Lot #30
18. Spr175spu - Lot #4
2. Ajk - Lot #22
26. motba - Lot #23
19. Timeerkat - Lot #3
3. Disneychildwithin - Lot #25
23. motba - Lot #6
12. Timeerkat - Lot #16
7. Merlin - Lot #1
21. Spr175spu - Lot #10
29. Tinawap - Lot #29
30. Jaac98 - Lot #11
25. Jaac98 - Lot #24
8. Ajk - Lot #13
9. Speedwaystar - Lot #7
14. motba - Lot #9
5. Teddy_ruxpin - Lot #20
22. Newlyaddicted - Lot #14
16. Jaac98 - Lot #28

11. Maiarebecca - Lot #15
17. Walt - Lot #26
10. Jaac98 - Lot #12

24. Booger1964
27. Ajk
20. Maiarebecca
13. Timeerkat

Last edited:
I'm really sorry about the delay,I haven't been well! It's a shame that everything i liked has gone now but i'll go for number 20 please,The Jungle Book lot,Thank you.

two lots I still want on the board, with three people ahead of me... the suspense is starting to get to me hah:anxious:

Getting down to the end! I'll go with #17 for my last one. Thanks for the great game! I hope we'll be able to have more of them. :)

Just a quick note to yay3 to let you know your mailbox is full and can't get PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back