• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Pick-up for a Wizard? ISO Kingdom Hearts Sword pin

ISO Pick-up for a Wizard? ISO Kingdom Hearts Sword pin

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Hey gang! I was so excited to order the Kingdom Hearts Sword pin that dropped last week, but Shop Disney just canceled my order. :(((((((( Apparently, they all sold out....

1710777961312.png

Does anyone have the pin for sale or trade, or if they're still in the parks, can do a pickup? I'm not sure I'm able to break away to the parks this week and I doubt they'll last that long...

Thanks so much! 😭😭😭

~Merlin

Unfortunately, word is they sold out (fast). Hopefully you find someone who has an extra for trade/sale. Good luck! 🤞🤞🍀🍀

I’ll be back at DLR on April 1. I’ll check out the pin stores in case someone found a box in the stockroom or something. I also have it on my Pin & Pop ISO list in case I can make a trade for it during the next P&P event.

Crossing my fingers! Any update?

There is one up on tables right now for the next Pin and Pop Trade Arcade! I've already marked it to keep an eye on it.

Crossing my fingers! Any update?

There is one up on tables right now for the next Pin and Pop Trade Arcade! I've already marked it to keep an eye on it.
I just opened it. It finally arrived. It was shipped from 2 hours away and took 10 days to get to me and went to 6 other states first.

But it's finally home. And it's beautiful.

Thank you everyone for keeping an eye out for me and cheering me on.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Back