• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Costume History & PODH

Piece of Disney Costume History & PODH

TCox91

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I'm looking to fill in a few missing pins from my "Piece of Disneyland History" sets. In return I have previous PODH pins available. I am open to other offers, but I think it would be most fair to do the trade as one PODH in exchange for another so that the "value" is kept as balanced as possible (though I am well aware that some PODHs are worth more than others). Anyway, here's what I'm looking for and what I have available to trade in return!

Piece of Disney Costume History (Cast Exclusive pins)
Wanted:

Qty 1- A Piece of Disney Costume History- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (Cast Exclusive, LE 1000- shared between DLR and WDW)
$_12.JPG

Willing to trade in exchange:

Piece of Disney Costume History- Pirates of the Caribbean (Cast Exclusive, LE 1000)- 3 available
Piece of Disney Costume History- Jungle Cruise (Cast Exclusive, LE 1000)- 1 available
Only adding this bit because I'm sure I'll get asked- unfortunately I do NOT have any Haunted Mansion or Star Tours costume pins available for trade at this time. Perhaps in the future!
16145617400_0d11513bce.jpg

Piece of Disneyland History pins
Wanted (pics below):

Qty 1- PODH "it's a small world" (LE 1500- Released Feb. 2014)
Qty 1- PODH Snow White's Scary Adventures (LE 1500- Released Apr. 2014)
Qty 1- PODH Monsters, Inc. Mike and Sulley to the Rescue! (LE 1500- Released Sept. 2014)
Qty 1- PODH Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage (LE 1500- Released Dec. 2014?)
Qty 1
- PODH Alice in Wonderland (LE 1500- Released Dec. 2014)
Qty 1- PODH Alice in Wonderland (LE 1500- Releasing Thurs. Jan. 22, 2015 according to Disney Parks Blog)
15712928473_0ec49a8832_z.jpg

Willing to trade in exchange:
PODH- Big Thunder Ranch (LE 2000- Released Nov. 2010)- 2 available
PODH- Splash Mountain (LE 1000- Released Aug. 2013)- 1 available
PODH- Pirates of the Caribbean (LE 1500- Released May 2014)- 6 available
PODH- Pinocchio's Daring Journey (LE 1500- Released Jun. 2014)- 1 available
16147106337_07ebed629a_c.jpg

Again, other offers/suggestions are welcome, but I'm looking to trade PODH in exchange for PODH only, and Cast Costume in exchange for Cast Costume only. So in other words, I will not consider a trade involving, say, a Pirates Cast Costume pin in exchange for a PODH Alice pin. All the pins I'm offering for trade on this post come brand new on the card, and the cards are in excellent condition. I will pack pins carefully to ensure that the card (and pin) arrive to you in that same condition!

Thanks for looking! Any help would be appreciated!

P.S.- As a disclaimer, the images I used are sourced from PinPics.com, eBay.com, and other sources online. I do not claim ownership of these photos because they are not mine. I will absolutely comply with requests to remove photos if asked. The intent is only to show my wants and trades, and nothing else. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:
Back