• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Piece of Disney Movies - Bambi (Ends Oct 16 @9pm MTD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Piece of Disney Movies - Bambi (Ends Oct 16 @9pm MTD)
New Leaderboard
1. @Ajk
2. @summerskin
3. @Haunted575

Sorry for the late update - making dinner and then cleaning up after a naughty puppy. Who knew they could make such a mess in so little time.

Last edited:
One last try. If I add the PODM back to the list and let you pick any 3 of the below 4, is there a combination that puts me on top?

101092 - Brave Book LE 400
123511 - Adella PTD LE 500
54891 - C&D 2007 Pin Celebration LE 1000
86559 - Fantasia PODM LE 2000

I choose:
Brave
Chip n' Dale
PODM

I'm bowing out because I was looking to grab a great trader and it seems @Ajk would like this for their collection. I would rather see someone here gain a wanted pin than me a trader. It was a fun auction and I'll be back in for your next one most likely.

I'm bowing out because I was looking to grab a great trader and it seems @Ajk would like this for their collection. I would rather see someone here gain a wanted pin than me a trader. It was a fun auction and I'll be back in for your next one most likely.
Thanks. You're right, it's going into my collection. And speaking of pins for collections, please let me know if I have anything you want in trade for your Robin Hood Storybook or Villains Vault Maleficent. :D

Congratulations @Ajk - your the winning bidder on the Bambi PODM. I will send you a message shortly.

Thank you everyone for all the amazing bids, this was a hard one to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back