• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 42819: Disney Auctions - Little Mermaid Jumbo Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.

iheartdumbo

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Hello all! I know this might be a long shot as I am looking for specific trades, but I have this pin for trade:

pin42819

I am trading this pin in hopes of helping a friend complete her princess designer set. ^.^ So to be honest I am looking for more than one princess designer for this pin. I will also look at offers if they contain any of these
holy grails (<---click link). Let's see how this goes. :)

This is one of my daughter's Grail pins!! We have a Snow White POMH pin that we could offer that has Snow White in the cell. Happy to send pictures via e -mail (as I can't figure out how to post them here).

Anything in my trades you would trade it for? I do have some of your wants.

Last edited:
Hello- I have some of your wants, but don't have any designer princess pins. Please take a look. Thanks

This is one of our holiest grails of LE 100's as well!!! I have many pins in your wants (some HTF Stitch pins) including a Snow White Designer pin..lets work something out! :)

Last edited:
Oh, LOL! I have seen the word "Auction" in the title and I thought this was a trading auction. Oh well, take a look at my traders :)

Eek! I didn't expect such a response. Haha. I am going to run some errands for a bit but I will make sure to try and get to everyone tonight!

Oh, LOL! I have seen the word "Auction" in the title and I thought this was a trading auction. Oh well, take a look at my traders :)

Lol! Too funny! Definitely didn't do that on purpose. Didn't even think about it. ><

I also think I got back to everybody. If I didn't feel free to PM. :)

I have:
Pin 77510: DisneyStore.com - Mother's Day Dumbo Set - Dumbo Outside the Mad Elephant Train Car Only

and a few other pins on your wants - would love to work something out!!! :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back