• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 43514 - Nemo Tank Gang Pins

Pin 43514 - Nemo Tank Gang Pins

Matt_stant

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I recently came across this from when I was a kid, I was wondering what it may be worth as I have not seen one listed anywhere!! It’s the framed set with all of the tank gang and certificate of authenticity.

May sell it but it’s so cool and reminds me of my childhood aha!

Thanks everyone

Last edited:
Based on the PP # provided, that set sold in auction in July for $150.

It's definitely a nice set. Enjoy it if you keep it! (Or enjoy the money if you don't. :cool: )

Hello everyone!

I recently came across this from when I was a kid, I was wondering what it may be worth as I have not seen one listed anywhere!! It’s the framed set with all of the tank gang and certificate of authenticity.

May sell it but it’s so cool and reminds me of my childhood aha!

Thanks everyone
As for the value of your framed set with the tank gang and certificate of authenticity, it's difficult to determine without more specific information such as the brand, year of production, and condition of the item.

You could try searching for similar items online and see if any have been sold recently, which could give you an idea of its value. Additionally, you could consider reaching out to a reputable appraiser or collector of such items who may be able to provide a more accurate valuation.

Back