• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 85960: Disney Store Europe - Kiss The Girl ENDS 6/16/13 *LITTLE MERMAID GRAIL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 85960: Disney Store Europe - Kiss The Girl ENDS 6/16/13 *LITTLE MERMAID GRAIL*
UGHHHH FRFGEDKGG I have to space out the leaderboard better next time because it is confusing me and you all I'm sure lol. Sorry guys....I wish you could edit post on trade auctions. My hand is a little messed up. Got stitches today :(

If a mod is able to delete the addition leaderboard post please do :)

Leaderboard Update:
AUCTION ENDS TOMORROW, SUNDAY 6/16/13 - 1 DAY LEFT

1.1 disney25 - Sleeping Beauty and Maleficent pin [pinpics]67123[/pinpics] & Belle Locket pin [pinpics]74362[/pinpics] (Loving both these pins)

Minnie594 - Princess and the Frog [pinpics]81330[/pinpics], Princess Jasmine and Rajah pin [pinpics]74537[/pinpics] & Princess Snow White Locket pin pinpics]75932[/pinpics] (This is very close to first place and I'm still a little undecided as to whether or not this will take the top spot).

1.3 The Wise One - Mulan Premiere Birthstone pin [pinpics]22739[/pinpics] & Ariel Locket Series pin [pinpics]70537[/pinpics] (Still loving this bid very much)
2.1 VillainousGoof - 2010 Mystery Villains Set (Captain Hook Only)
pin [pinpics]79969[/pinpics], DSF Disney Cats Bagheera and Shere Khan pin [pinpics]83851[/pinpics] & Evil Queen Wicked Fun pin [pinpics]92275[/pinpics] (I absolutely adore Shere Khan LE pins and want this one! The Captain Hook is really nice as well; you totally get what I mean about the 'sparkle' lol. I would dread starting the Wicked Fun set though lol that's a great trader though).2.2 livin_free_asmy_hair -UK Kevin pin [pinpics]96002[/pinpics] (I actually preferred your original bid over this one; I'm not a huge 'UP' fan because its very difficult to collect)

3.1 evaaa - 101 Dalmatians Window Series pin
[pinpics]94850[/pinpics], DA Maleficent pin [pinpics]32131[/pinpics] & DLR Maleficent pin [pinpics]45813[/pinpics] (I <3 Dalmatians and DA Maleficent pins)

3.2 docfish2u - Beauty and the Beast Hinged Storybook pin
[pinpics]89883[/pinpics] (Awesome Beauty and the Beast pin)

3.3 liverpoolace - DA Maleficent Frame pin
[pinpics]27684[/pinpics] (This is a super cool pin...I'd like to get all the frames from DA one day lol)

*Note: I will also be looking at everyone's trades, who bids on this auction, to temporarily add pins to my wants from your trades for the duration of the auction. Please try not to change your bid entirely without consulting with me first. The leaderboard can always change in your favor as is; nothing is set in stone until I post the winner after the auctions end.
*Also please note the leaderboard is subject to change at anytime before the auction has officially ended :)

Increasing my bid:

Pin 76141: Disney Store Europe - Princess Ariel - (The Little Mermaid) on original card
Pin 74537: Disney Store Europe - Princess Jasmine & Rajah (Aladdin) on original card
Pin 75932: Disney Store Europe - Princess Snow White - Locket on original card
Pin 81330: Disney Store Europe - Princess and the Frog

Leaderboard Change:
AUCTION ENDS TOMORROW, SUNDAY 6/16/13

1 Minnie594 - Princess and the Frog [pinpics]81330[/pinpics], Princess Jasmine and Rajah pin [pinpics]74537[/pinpics], Princess Snow White Locket pin [pinpics]75932[/pinpics] & Ariel pin [pinpics]76141[/pinpics]
1.2 disney25 - Sleeping Beauty and Maleficent pin [pinpics]67123[/pinpics] & Belle Locket pin [pinpics]74362[/pinpics]

2 The Wise One - Mulan Premiere Birthstone pin [pinpics]22739[/pinpics] & Ariel Locket Series pin [pinpics]70537[/pinpics]
2.2 VillainousGoof - 2010 Mystery Villains Set (Captain Hook Only) pin [pinpics]79969[/pinpics], DSF Disney Cats Bagheera and Shere Khan pin [pinpics]83851[/pinpics] & Evil Queen Wicked Fun pin [pinpics]92275[/pinpics]
2.3 livin_free_asmy_hair -UK Kevin pin [pinpics]96002[/pinpics]

3 evaaa - 101 Dalmatians Window Series pin [pinpics]94850[/pinpics], DA Maleficent pin [pinpics]32131[/pinpics] & DLR Maleficent pin [pinpics]45813[/pinpics]
3.2 docfish2u - Beauty and the Beast Hinged Storybook pin [pinpics]89883[/pinpics]
3.3 liverpoolace - DA Maleficent Frame pin [pinpics]27684[/pinpics]

*Note: I will also be looking at everyone's trades, who bids on this auction, to temporarily add pins to my wants from your trades for the duration of the auction. Please try not to change your bid entirely without consulting with me first. The leaderboard can always change in your favor as is; nothing is set in stone until I post the winner after the auctions end.
*Also please note the leaderboard is subject to change at anytime before the auction has officially ended :)

Changing my bid:

pin94850th72
Pin 94850: DLR - Window to the Magic - 101 Dalmatians

Leaderboard Update - Change
AUCTION ENDS TOMORROW, SUNDAY 6/16/13 @ 10:30 P.M. (EST)

FIRST PLACE
1. Minnie594 - Princess and the Frog [PinPics]81330[/PinPics], Princess Jasmine and Rajah pin [PinPics]74537[/PinPics], Princess Snow White Locket pin [PinPics]75932[/PinPics] & UK Ariel pin [PinPics]76141[/PinPics]
1.2 evaaa - 101 Dalmatians Window Series pin [PinPics]94850[/PinPics], DA Maleficent pin [PinPics]32131[/PinPics], WDW Maleficent Heart Surprise pin [PinPics]44872[/PinPics] & Jerry Leigh Maleficent pin [PinPics]89248[/PinPics] (Great new bid! Still undecided on the first spot between you and Minnie594)

SECOND PLACE
2. disney25 - Sleeping Beauty and Maleficent pin [PinPics]67123[/PinPics] & Belle Locket pin [PinPics]74362[/PinPics]
2.2 The Wise One - Mulan Premiere Birthstone pin [PinPics]22739[/PinPics] & Ariel Locket Series pin [PinPics]70537[/PinPics]
2.3 VillainousGoof - Captain Hook 2010 Mystery Villains pin [PinPics]79969[/PinPics], DSF Cats Bagheera and Shere Khan pin [PinPics]83851[/PinPics] & Evil Queen 'Wicked Fun" pin [PinPics]92275[/PinPics]

THIRD PLACE
3. livin_free_asmy_hair -UK Kevin pin [PinPics]96002[/PinPics]
3.2 docfish2u - Beauty and the Beast Hinged Storybook pin [PinPics]89883[/PinPics]
3.3 liverpoolace - DA Maleficent Frame pin [PinPics]27684[/PinPics]

*Note everyone who bids will be posted on the leaderboard
*Also note that the leaderboard is subject to change at anytime before the auction's end :)

LEADERBOARD UPDATE:
AUCTION ENDS IN 23 HOURS
ENDS SUNDAY 6/16/13 10:30 P.M. (EST)

FIRST PLACE
1 Minnie594 - Princess and the Frog [pinpics]81330[/pinpics], Princess Jasmine and Rajah pin [pinpics]74537[/pinpics], Princess Snow White Locket pin [pinpics]75932[/pinpics] & UK Ariel pin [pinpics]76141[/pinpics] (Awesome bid and I love all these pins)
1.2 evaaa - 101 Dalmatians Window Series pin [pinpics]94850[/pinpics], DA Maleficent pin [pinpics]32131[/pinpics], WDW Maleficent Heart Surprise pin [pinpics]44872[/pinpics] & Jerry Leigh Maleficent pin [pinpics]89248[/pinpics] (Super close to the top spot. All these pins are great! I am still considering whether or not this takes the lead)
disney25 - Sleeping Beauty and Maleficent pin [pinpics]67123[/pinpics] & Belle Locket pin [pinpics]74362[/pinpics] (Both beautiful pins!)

SECOND PLACE
2. Mad hatter - Stained Glass Ariel pin [pinpics]20373[/pinpics] & Villain Bad Boys Club Hades pin [pinpics]80403[/pinpics] (Great bid! I love the Ariel stained glass pin, but I have two of the Hades pins. It's definitely one of my favorites from the Bad Boys Club pin set lol)
2.2 The Wise One - Mulan Premiere Birthstone pin [pinpics]22739[/pinpics] & Ariel Locket Series pin [pinpics]70537[/pinpics] (Lovely princess bid)
2.3 VillainousGoof - 2010 Mystery Villains Set (Captain Hook Only) pin [pinpics]79969[/pinpics], DSF Disney Cats Bagheera and Shere Khan pin [pinpics]83851[/pinpics] & Evil Queen Wicked Fun pin [pinpics]92275[/pinpics] (I <3 the DSF Cats pin)

THIRD PLACE
3 livin_free_asmy_hair -UK Kevin pin [pinpics]96002[/pinpics] (Great 'UP' pin)
3.2 docfish2u - Beauty and the Beast Hinged Storybook pin [pinpics]89883[/pinpics] (Super cool hinged pin)
3.3 liverpoolace - DA Maleficent Frame pin [pinpics]27684[/pinpics] (Love DA's and Maleficent)

*Note everyone who bids will be posted on the leaderboard
*Also note that the leaderboard is subject to change at anytime before the auction's end :)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! :)

LEADERBOARD UPDATE:
AUCTION ENDS IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS
ENDS SUNDAY TONIGHT AT 10:30 P.M. (EST)

FIRST PLACE
disney25 - Sleeping Beauty and Maleficent pin [pinpics]67123[/pinpics] & Belle Locket pin [pinpics]74362[/pinpics]
Mad hatter - Stained Glass Ariel pin [pinpics]20373[/pinpics] & The Kiss (Beauty and the Beast) pin [pinpics]26365[/pinpics]

*Your both tied for first right now because these are both really great bids. Ariel and Belle especially resonate with my collection whereas Maleficent pins really help to build my partners collection. So it works out either way :)

SECOND PLACE
evaaa - 101 Dalmatians Window Series pin [pinpics]94850[/pinpics], DA Maleficent pin [pinpics]32131[/pinpics], WDW Maleficent Heart Surprise pin [pinpics]44872[/pinpics] & Jerry Leigh Maleficent pin [pinpics]89248[/pinpics]
Minnie594 - Princess and the Frog [pinpics]81330[/pinpics], Princess Jasmine and Rajah pin [pinpics]74537[/pinpics], Princess Snow White Locket pin [pinpics]75932[/pinpics] & UK Ariel pin [pinpics]76141[/pinpics]

*Your both tied for second right now. I love the variety of all the pins being offered. Because my partner has the Jerry Leigh Maleficent evaaa may change that up, but the bid is great as is :)

THIRD PLACE
The Wise One - Mulan Premiere Birthstone pin [pinpics]22739[/pinpics] & Ariel Locket Series pin [pinpics]70537[/pinpics]

*Because I just acquired the Ariel locket pin I'm leaning a little more toward something I don't have in my collection, but both these pins are really beautiful and I don't mind a second Ariel locket lol ;)

*We're getting down to the wire so I have decided to tighten up the leaderboard, however, please note that the leaderboard is subject to change at anytime before the auction's end. I ask that you DO NOT withdraw your bid without consulting me first because I can just as easily change my mind. If I am required to honor at least one bid than all bidders are required to honor their bids placed until the end of this auction. Thank you for all your participation and greats bids everyone!

Bidding is closed. I need to review the bids a little more before I make a decision. I will post a winner tomorrow and close the thread. This is will my final auction. Thank you to those who participated.

And today I leave the forum permanently! I got yet another infraction from Lucan...this time for "excessive bumping." It doesn't really matter anyway at this point. I had been contemplating leaving this forum for some time now. I already feel a certain way about it and feel as though I'm really unwelcome here. This trade auction was a test and just affirmed my suspicions. Over 800 views and yet only about 8 people on this forum participated. I had no idea I was so unliked nor did I know that "trade auctions" were subject to the limit of 1 bump per day especially on the final day of an auction. I only posted more than once whenever there was a leaderboard change or update; the only other times were when I had an issue posting the leaderboard and asked a mod to delete the extra posting, which is still there, and than yesterday because it was the final day of my auction.

Clearly there is something wrong with this forum if people are sitting around all day waiting for me to do something wrong so they can hit that 'report' button. Not to mention there is no option for reserves in auctions, yet as auctioneers, we are required to honor at least one bid and than bidders can freely jump in an out of the auction. It's extremely sloppy and unfair. Unfortunately, I refuse to honor this auction as I am NOT apart of this forum: OBVIOUSLY! I apologize to everyone who actually participated and to my friends; but I gladly flip the finger at the rest of this community that has had nothing, but negative thoughts and feelings towards me. I won't lose one wink of sleep over leaving the forum in ALL HONESTY lol. It actually feels more like a relief at this point because I have been so disgusted with this site lately that this gave me the extra nudge I needed to leave. I don't even think its worth the energy to type anything more. I have little to no respect for most of you and I could really care less what any of you think of me. There are some of you I will genuinely miss and I pray you never feel as neglected and ridiculed as I have here.

Rachel, Carissa, Hollie, Jonathan, P. Eric, Liz, Debi, Dawn, Jenna, Eric, Mike, Judy, Z and anyone else I have actually made friendships with here...I am so sorry for this message and in no way is directed at you. I bid you all adeu! GOODBYE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back