• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 91814: Disney Store Europe - Brave, Ends Sunday 26th Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 91814: Disney Store Europe - Brave, Ends Sunday 26th Aug

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi guys so I got one of these here Brave pins and I am putting this bad boy up for auction.

pin91814

Pin 91814: Disney Store Europe - Brave

What I collect : Lady and the Tramp, Fox and the Hound, Oliver and Company, Thumper & Miss bunny, Bolt, Duffy, Fifi & Dinah with Pluto or alone, Various what nots, I love PODM's, I am a fan of animals in general so if you have a horsey, dragon, critter, please feel free to throw it out there!

I am not a fan of : Princesses, princes, people in general, villains, fab 5..

Usual rules apply, Auction ends on Sunday 26th of August at 8 PM GMT.

Happy bidding!

OMG just seen this - you must have put on your trade just as i was writing mine out - really sorry we have rival auctions!

Hopefully it won't matter too much as we both seem to collect different pins so should get different people interested.

Sorry again - if i had seen yours first i would have waited until it finished before i started mine. I guess great minds think alike!

Good luck with your auction - i hope you get great pins.

heeh I actually have that whole set Psycho! It is a beautiful pin its amazing when it is all put together in the pretty heart!

hehe don't worry about it chuck! I think everyone in the UK received their pins today, I was holding out until I had the pin in hand to start my auction. Good luck in your auction too!

Any one of the following PODM:

Pinocchio - Pinocchio alone closeup, Jiminy alone closeup
Toy Story - Woody/Buzz flying, Woody closeup
Jungle Book - Mowgli closeup, Mowgli and Baloo tossing a coconut
Dalmatians - Puppy up close between Pongo's paws, Puppy with black ear up close, TV shot
Aladdin - Aladdin closeup face, Night scene Jasmine and Aladdin closeup during carpet ride, Jasmine and Aladdin waist up street rat scene at night
Monsters, Inc - Mike closeup, Sully closeup, Mike with Boo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back