• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Pin boards at WDW

WDW Pin boards at WDW

curiousdinah

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hey guys..I need help. I posted about this before but can’t find the thread after the changes !
Besides the resort gift shops, where are there pin boards, strollers, books, etc currently in WDW ?

@starry_solo you had linked me an excellent post I can’t find now. Any chance you still have that link?
Thanks all!

I made these screen shots a while back for when I go on my trip here soon. Hope these help.

a5669c2db878aa4dd7fe1a38d7c5d797.jpg

2a38c0193990dc775803bf85600db9e7.jpg

a2ae834192da7314d15031ee8b90cdff.jpg

I am not sure all of these are still accurate, but I was just trying to pull a list together since I am a few weeks away from visiting. I know that if you ask, at the parks, they should have an updated list.

Animal Kingdom
  1. Garden Gate Gifts (next to Stroller Rentals)
  2. Discovery Trading Company (Outside Cash Register at River Depot)
  3. Africa (nearish Pin Cart)
  4. Serka Zong Bazaar (Everest)
  5. Dino Institute Store
  6. Pandora: Wind Traders (outside)
Epcot
  1. Pin Trading Headquarters (Camera Center)
  2. The Seas With Nemo
  3. Test Track
Hollywood Studios
  1. Gift Kiosk next to Guest Services
  2. Sid Cahuenga's
  3. Crossroads of the World
  4. Once Upon a Time
  5. Tower Gifts
  6. Toy Story Mania Store
  7. Tatooine Traders
Magic Kingdom
  1. Box Office (Exposition Hall)
  2. Emporium
  3. Sir Mickey's
  4. Memento Mori
  5. Splash Mountain Gifts
  6. Pirates Store
  7. Space Mountain Store

There is also an app on iPhones (not sure if it is on Android yet) it is called Pinja. It has not been updated in quite a while but it has photos of pin boards and their locations.

There is also an app on iPhones (not sure if it is on Android yet) it is called Pinja. It has not been updated in quite a while but it has photos of pin boards and their locations.
for WDW, Disneyland, and DCA

Last edited:
I am not sure all of these are still accurate, but I was just trying to pull a list together since I am a few weeks away from visiting. I know that if you ask, at the parks, they should have an updated list.

Animal Kingdom
  1. Garden Gate Gifts (next to Stroller Rentals)
  2. Discovery Trading Company (Outside Cash Register at River Depot)
  3. Africa (nearish Pin Cart)
  4. Serka Zong Bazaar (Everest)
  5. Dino Institute Store
  6. Pandora: Wind Traders (outside)
Epcot
  1. Pin Trading Headquarters (Camera Center)
  2. The Seas With Nemo
  3. Test Track
Hollywood Studios
  1. Gift Kiosk next to Guest Services
  2. Sid Cahuenga's
  3. Crossroads of the World
  4. Once Upon a Time
  5. Tower Gifts
  6. Toy Story Mania Store
  7. Tatooine Traders
Magic Kingdom
  1. Box Office (Exposition Hall)
  2. Emporium
  3. Sir Mickey's
  4. Memento Mori
  5. Splash Mountain Gifts
  6. Pirates Store
  7. Space Mountain Store
Epcot
pin central has Moved temporarily to the gift shop to the left of spaceship earth - board comes out at various times
Nemo board is out from 1-2
pop up pin shop by Germany is out from 2-3
Test track gift shop board is out from 2-3
Pop up pin shop by Canada is out from 3-4

Hey guys..I need help. I posted about this before but can’t find the thread after the changes !
Besides the resort gift shops, where are there pin boards, strollers, books, etc currently in WDW ?

@starry_solo you had linked me an excellent post I can’t find now. Any chance you still have that link?
Thanks all!
besides the parks our best luck is on the sky liner loop.
boardwalk screen porch gift shop
Beach club and yacht gift shop,
Rivera gift shop small board hit and miss
Caribbean gift shop
pop century gift shop
Art of animation gift shop

The pin store at Epcot is walled off. Like Fins4pins said, boards come out only at certain times and at those locations listed.
The Pandora one was over by where the drummers used to be, and there was one outside Riverside Depot.
Pop Century gift shop.
These were the only ones I saw Thursday and Friday.

These are Thursday and Saturday finds, the new Hidden Disney are on our board already.
a942614a3b82d0b6bfe4bdbd1ab4fc14.jpg

6e8c8b3f0aa3a24f0111d4d624b9f991.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, you did super fantastic! Those Hercules mystery pins are on pin boards now? What did they do, clearance them out at the outlets?!

We were at the Caribbean beach and there was a family trading the pins for ones on the board.
So, just to clarify, does this mean that they're letting people put pins straight on the board instead of putting them aside to "sanitize" them? Not a criticism if that's what they're doing. It's just the last I read, they put aside pins that guests were trading in instead of putting them on the board. Trying to prepare what to expect for my trip.

46f0e01cfbb30bcb62a681abc0782229.gif

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

So, just to clarify, does this mean that they're letting people put pins straight on the board instead of putting them aside to "sanitize" them? Not a criticism if that's what they're doing. It's just the last I read, they put aside pins that guests were trading in instead of putting them on the board. Trying to prepare what to expect for my trip.

46f0e01cfbb30bcb62a681abc0782229.gif

Currently you can’t put pins on the board, some locations have you take the pin off the board your self.
locations have various ways to deposit your pins and I have found it depends on the CM when it comes to cleaning the pins, some clean and replace the pins you have traded right away some let the deposit canister fill and clean when it’s slow or after the board goes away.

With the new guidance on catching COVID from surfaces (ie, its not very likely is my understanding), maybe pin trading will start to get back to normal... a bit. Still no cast member lanyards, but maybe we will be able to swap pins on a pin board directly?

Ugh. I miss pin trading at the parks (boards, lanyards and with other guests) SO MUCH!

No idea what they'll be doing once DL reopens but guess we'll start hearing reports on that soon!

When I get more time I can write up a more detailed description of my route I used to take (RIP being so close to the parks) that should be helpful. @Fins4pins has it down pretty much of where to go though.

We traded at a spot by PotC. "Michael" was wonderful and asked if we knew where the other trading spots were. He marked a map for me, so I'll share it.

From left to right:
Exit of Splash Mountain area
Exit of Pirates of the Caribbean ride
31 = Memento Mori
6 = Emporium
49 = Sir Mickey's
Memory Makes Sales Center near entrance
62 = Tomorrowland Light & Power

fad3ffd21b5729040659a868b92f1e61.jpg

I was told by a guest Sir Mickeys had some hard to find pins. She told me what she got and they were pins I have never seen on a pin board before! Don't know if she was just in the right place at the right time, but be sure to check when you're in Magic Mingdom!

There is an app (for iphone at least) called Pinja. Not sure if it’s locations are updated anymore, but it has many pin trading locations, as well as a map of the different parks (for both Disney World and Disneyland/DCA). It also has photos of the pin boards, but I know those are outdated.

I was told by a guest Sir Mickeys had some hard to find pins. She told me what she got and they were pins I have never seen on a pin board before! Don't know if she was just in the right place at the right time, but be sure to check when you're in Magic Mingdom!
When we went last month, every time we checked Sir Mickey's, they were scrappers. Great that your friend got some good ones!

Back