• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Pin it forward!(new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! Pin it forward!(new)

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Before we get started, I suggest you read the Pin Zaps & Swaps/PIF FAQ first!

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?177-Pin-Zaps-amp-Swaps-General-FAQ

Hi Great DPF Pin Traders,

The rules are short and simple:

The next person who posts in reply to mine, will get a pin sent to them by me. After that, the 2nd person will send a pin to the next person who replies to them and so on and so on.

Please be sure to list your email address in the post, so communication will be easy. Please for security reasons your home mail address should only be shared via email and not IN the reply post. (unless you want traders knocking at your door at all hours of the night). Also, if you have general questions regarding this activity, please PM that question to Bricklayer or tiggermickey AND NOT on the thread, in order to avoid order confusion.

Please be respectful to the person you are sending to and mail their pin out as soon as possible. Please do not wait for your pin to arrive before you Pin it Forward. This just slows things down.

Try to mail within a couple days. Please no scrappers or fantasy pins.
This is random, so you never know what you will receive. Thats the fun of it.

Thats about it.

This is a NEW posting as the previous PIF was just too long to keep up with.
I would like to start with 20 players - this will give the NEW traders that joined a chance
to play along. Whoever is the 20th post will send to me, then we will close this post
and start again.

Lets have fun, as the other one was fun as well!

Judy

OK we need 3 more to play here

NOTE:Rocke01 is NOT playing..will next time..so whoever is under them,you send ttoo

Last edited by a moderator:
I just returned from a much needed and long vacation. I will need just a few to get my head back in the swing of things so count me in on the next one.

I'll go again!!! Hello, aleciadesu!!!!! Judy, I guess that means I send to you, and so close to your b'day. I guess it better be a really fun pin!!!!!!!!!!

OK we got all 20 Marcia you send to me,I will start a NEW "Normal"PIF when all pins are recieved from this one
Thanks for playing,Judy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back