• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN IT UP Game - What did you get?

PIN IT UP Game - What did you get?
Received my pin from Tessa (Timeerkat) today. It is a wonderful Star Wars BB-8 pin (for my hubbie's collection) and some chocolate for me.

Thank you so much!!!!

Just got back from a little staycation with my parents to find a package from GreyWyvern in the mail! I got one of the Wonderfully Wicked pins I missed out on, and a super cute Epcot ball Mickey! And his note came with a very cute little lizard! Thanks, Brian!

I got my wonderful zap from SoraPandora yesterday! Look at all these great goodies!

Stickers! An Adventureland map button which is really unique! Finding Dory themed Kleenex and Jelly Bellys!

A Minnie magic-band pin and a retro Bernard pin!

And incredibly enough, a pin actually from my (very small) wants list! I decided to try collecting the Hide and Squeak pins in January because my niece had such a good time finding Remy in Epcot's World Showcase last fall. Now I just need one more! I hope to make some kind of display with all 12 of the pins eventually.

Thanks so much for the great Pin-It-Up zap, Sora!

Got this amazing zap from FoolishMortal71! This pin has been on my Wants for a long time and it seemed to be impossible to trade for. Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my pin it up for slbrabham and she was really kind thank you ! I got some My little pony fabric which i can make something with, Tsum tsum and Palace Pets and Disney Princesses stickers,and four fantastic pins ,the first two were on my wants list ! . Thank you for the AWESOME package!!

I am glad you liked all the pins and stuff. It was super fun going through my traders to find matches for your wants and some you could use as traders.

Yay! I'm glad you liked the package. I sure hope that Remy pin is real; I ordered it for you from an eBay seller with 100% positive feedback, but when it arrived it looked kind of dull... That's why I threw in a few extra random pins so you'd have a couple traders at the very least, if it turns out to be a scrapper.

I got this from DawnB. You did a great job, I didn't have any of these yet! I love the paper you put them on, too.