• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN IT UP Game - What did you get?

PIN IT UP Game - What did you get?
Got this great stuff from @watzshakinbacon. Really nice Scoop and Daisy pin, chocolates and insanity cards. Thanks so much!

e1857eef135346f7f3662bca826b7bdd.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Great pin! Congrats!

We love playing Relative Insanity! Lots of fun.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

So, I was awful and didn't send out my zap package to Teddy_ruxpin until yesterday. My apologies to Sabrina. Luckily, I sent it a day before I received mine from @Booger1964, so I just feel horribly bad, instead of wretched.

I don't even know how you got this, Holly, but omg! Thank you! I've been striking out right and left and had just about given up on getting the My Cat Figaro (Geppetto) pin. Thank you so much! And the Star Wars fruit snacks are perfect to get us ready for our trip to DLR for May the 4th!

Thank you so much! This was so amazing of you!
37962c7b5c17fc11a3136450dcfb28ee.jpg

Gratuitous photo of Figaro celebrating his 5th anniversary with us this last weekend.

a14a966cfc3ddffde3ad30845d39eecf.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The mail took a while to cross the ocean blue, but I finally received my pin-it-up zap from Sabrina (teddy_ruxpin)!

20190409.jpg

Thanks so very much for this great zap! My dad is a huge Donald Duck fan and this Donald pin is particularly fabulous! :donald: I just know he's going to love it. And the Goofy pin is a DLP exclusive. How rad is that?

Thanks again for doing your part in the pin-it-up game, Sabrina!!!
:fig:

I'm sorry i took such a long time to post this but i haven't been active on here lately,I haven't been feeling like it. I received a WONDERFUL pin it up package from krand1276 ,It was truly amazing and i love everything,THANK YOU! It really cheered me up and i appreciate it such a lot.
I received lovely pins of cute little Gelatoni and adorable Christmas Jaq to go straight into my collection,
Hawaiian Host bars which i'd never had before and were very yummy and funsize Oreos !
I also received a cute March Hare keychain,Princess stampers,Tsum tsum pack,Frozen coloring pack and plush Donald Duck charm!
WdcIBqK.jpg

Thank you for being the BEST pin it up person ever!!:)

I received my lovely pin it up from DawnB, Some nice Dumbo and Timothy Mouse pins and a Tigger bookmark,Thank you! Here it is
GetAttachmentThumbnail

By the way ,ijust noticed that DawnB has been waiting a long time for someone to send to her on pin it up. Please don't forget to keep pin it up ALIVE!

Back