• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Pics down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did our hacker migrate over there now too? I'm gonna go check the forums.

Edit: what a surprise that the last time someone posted was 2 days ago.

Yeah, I was experiencing the down issue (actually mostly a blank screen but with a bit of japanese(?) text in the corner). Then it was up very briefly, then back to the blank screen. Now it looks like it is backup but I'm getting the bad/user pw message like everyone else. Dang. I agree with hopemax - Do not like the sound of this. I've been working on replicating my wants list and have all the pictures at least, but missing most wants/needs level and really need those. Guess I better accelerate my activity if/when it comes back up.

Is anyone else having trouble logging into PinPics right now or is it just me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Sora, looks like we’re all dealing with the same issue :(

Yeah, I am able to login too. But I suggest everyone who wants to save something, should do it NOW to avoid the freak out of losing everything the next time this happens. Because if we know something about Pinpics there will be a next time.

Just looked back at it and it definitely appears that they have lost all of their content. Not a good sign at all. :eek:
I think they are back up with content. I just logged in and my stuff is there.

As far as the forum goes, there has not been a lot of activity there recently.

Reactions: Ajk
Well, one thing I learned is that the last time I had checked, when I tried to print it would have been a lot of unnecessary pages. Now, the printer icon will generate a cleaner page that can be printed nicer. Although only the pics and if it's LE. Not a name. So if you want to preserve that, it's still a lot of file saving and cleanup. But it's something.

I am going to be testing the true capabilities of our new Epson printer.

Well, one thing I learned is that the last time I had checked, when I tried to print it would have been a lot of unnecessary pages. Now, the printer icon will generate a cleaner page that can be printed nicer. Although only the pics and if it's LE. Not a name. So if you want to preserve that, it's still a lot of file saving and cleanup. But it's something.

I agree, having only the photos and LE info isn't quite enough. You can save that print info to a PDF file.

Just make sure all the images loaded before you print. If you have a lot of stuff cataloged, some of the images will fail to load. Hate to see you waste a ton of ink.

I just printed out my collection to be on the safe side. (15 pages!). All the pictures printed except for three pins which seem to have mysteriously disappeared from the website... 67502, 60235, and 31435. They’re just blank spaces now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back