Yea I think they've scraped at least one of mine...is it even worth contacting them to have them remove? I specifically photographed and uploaded photos of pin #95285 exclusively to Pin&Pop due to how much I enjoy using the database, rather than having it circulated across other sites or platforms. I intentionally put my username/watermark directly on the photograph out of fear it would be stolen for other platforms or databases due to there being no pristine images of this pin that are public until now. It's an LE 75 pin that almost never, if ever, appears on the secondary market, and is considered by many Oswald collectors to be one of the holy grails to obtain.
The few images that exist in other databases are extremely grainy/low-quality, and I wanted to give this crown jewel of a pin the proper glory it deserves,
SPECIFICALLY on Pin&Pop (hence why I decided to take photos of it from my personal collection). I am confident it is stolen and altered as there is a very small pool of people who could have photographed it independently in the first place and at nearly identical perspective.
I had specified that anyone using my photo for personal use or other databases to
NOT remove the watermark, precisely because of these circumstances. but I'm pretty sure the scumbags (already had a bad opinion of that damn app and the creators), did it anyway, augmented it with AI and threw
THEIR OWN MARK ON IT to claim ownership and exclusivity. I am tempted to request removal of it but they would probably just thanos snap my account on there. Also here's an overlay of both photos I think is particularly damning about the identical perspective and angles. I am definitely upset but not sure what action to take to be honest.