• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

~ Pin Quest ~

~ Pin Quest ~

disneypinqueen

~Villainous Diva~
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
So I've been looking for these pins for a loooong time, and I'm hoping someone can help me out with my quest! Looking for:

pin49740
pin34506
pin34508

Pin 49740: DisneyShopping.com - Aurora with Wheel

Pin 34506: Disney Auctions - Maleficent Expressions (Outrage)

Pin 34508: Disney Auctions - Maleficent Expressions (Contempt)

If anyone has these pins and would like to sell/trade for it, pretty please let me know! (pinpics: disneypinqueen11) Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:
What's considered reasonable in price for the animals in Prince Philip's outfit? I found one for about $55 on the 'Bay and thought of you after seeing this post earlier. :)

What's considered reasonable in price for the animals in Prince Philip's outfit? I found one for about $55 on the 'Bay and thought of you after seeing this post earlier. :)

Thanks for the heads up! I found the one you were talking about and bought it! ~ Happy Dance
:hsd: Happy Dance ~

So now one more to go! Any help is soooo very appreciated!

Yay! I was kind of sorry to see it was sold before you could get to it, but here I find you were that single bidder! Congratulations!

Thanks for the heads up! I found the one you were talking about and bought it! ~ Happy Dance
:hsd: Happy Dance ~

So now one more to go! Any help is soooo very appreciated!

Good luck! Several sets of those Maleficent Expressions were on eBay within the last few months. I grabbed a few for the BF. Maybe they'll pop up again.

Back