• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Trader Delights! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Trader Delights! :)

chipdale123

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.1%
105   1   0
Yep, I gave into the PTD madness! I'm looking to trade for PTDs on my wants list (which is a lot of them! LOL). Not trying to be a completest, I only have 6 of them.. ha! Just sent out a bunch of trade requests on pinpics! PM me if you'd like to trade :) Thanks so much in advance!

Last edited:
No!!!!!!! Oh darn. You were one of my favorite resources for getting PTD's. :(
The PTD bug bit you and now you are hooked. I will check your wants.

No!!!!!!! Oh darn. You were one of my favorite resources for getting PTD's. :(
The PTD bug bit you and now you are hooked. I will check your wants.

Don't worry Sue! I'm not trying to collect all of them ;)Woo hoo! Just set up a trade for Figaro, Little Green Man, Doc, and Ms. Potts PTDs! :hsd:

Last edited:
Great! You are on your way. I was just kidding. Once you get started, you will want to collect them all. If I get any you need, I will let you know.

Sue

Don't worry Sue! I'm not trying to collect all of them ;)Woo hoo! Just set up a trade for Figaro, Little Green Man, Doc, and Ms. Potts PTDs! :hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back