• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR Pin with Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR Pin with Purchase

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
As I have only visited DLP before I've never encountered this deal .
Is it something that is always in place or does it only run for a few months at a time ?
Is it at WDW / DLR or both ?
Is there any limit to the number of pins you can get per purchase ?
I'll be visiting WDW for the first time next year so all the information I can gather before I visit should make my stay easier to manage :)

Not sure what you mean, do you mean the free pins like with the Soda Fountain Store? Where you get a free pin when you order an ice cream.

@ DLRP you get a CM lanyard pin when you buy a cocktail at the pin trading night :)

Most PWP nowadays are completer pins for previous hidden Mickey sets, one mystery pin per some-odd dollars spent (I believe $30). Currently you can also get a toddler Fab Five in attraction vehicles trading set for $20 if you spend $40 on other merch, but I don't know how much longer that promo will last.

For several years they had a themed set for the year and every month on a certain day you could get a PWP for that set. They did Tiki Room, Lion King, Snow White, Fab Five dressed as Haunted Mansion characters, etc. But they haven't done those for several years.

Most with-purchase deals they have are other merchandise, such a backpacks, tote bags, blankets, towels, and lithographs.

Not sure what you mean, do you mean the free pins like with the Soda Fountain Store? Where you get a free pin when you order an ice cream.

@ DLRP you get a CM lanyard pin when you buy a cocktail at the pin trading night :)

Only Alcoholic drinks ? (or possibly non-alcohol cocktails) sound pretty limited for kids going to the PTN

I was meaning the PWP pins like timeerkat was mentioning . Good to know about the DLRP pin though I've still not had a chance to go to a PTN yet , there's a slim chance my first will be this October though so fingers crossed .

IIRC, at the PTN last June, when Russell & Pascal came out they had Tiana or Naveen in frog version come out. At the PTN you can buy a drink, I think it was 5 euro and you get the pin included. The pin is sealed in a bag. I thought our drinks could be either alcohol or non-alcohol, but I can't remember because my wife drank them. But at the Paris PTN's they release the newest CM lanyard pin sealed in a bag. I think you can buy 2 per person.

That's what I mentioned above about the Paris cm pins :p

Don't know if there was a limitation on how many you could get though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back