• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PinPics March Pins@Costs (More Pins Unveiled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PinPics March Pins@Costs (More Pins Unveiled)

PinPics_Ambassador

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
March Pins@Cost Drawing!

Hey DPF!

Couple months until PinPics next Pins@Cost Drawing so don't delay in gathering those Pin Points! :)

Here is a small sampling of what pins will be available:

6da7647ff26a4c5bbbb1ab78c60b85a4.jpg

Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Dressing Room Door (Ariel)

7c5437bf533a428792f2bdad3a1106cb.jpg

Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Art Nouveau (Ursula)

3b42b8c6fa5c4eb4a1c281cf1d872387.jpg

Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Belle in Hand Mirror

I think I know the answer. I didn't win any of the pins at cost this month. The points I used are expired now, right? even tho I didn't win anything and use them?
Thanks for confirming this

I think I know the answer. I didn't win any of the pins at cost this month. The points I used are expired now, right? even tho I didn't win anything and use them?
Thanks for confirming this

Yup, all expired. Before you start adding any pins to get points, make sure you note how many you currently have because they aren't wiped out.

Yes only points earned between Jan and March will be valid. The points automatically drop off after 3 months. So say you got 20 points on Nov. 12th, they will drop off on Feb. 12th.

More PinPics March Pins@Costs Pins Unveiled!

Hey DPF!

Couple months until PinPics next Pins@Cost Drawing so don't delay in gathering those Pin Points! :)

Here are a few more of what will be available via the drawing come March!

87d0a639bdc84fee8205aa33351b4ff3.jpg

Disney Auctions - Stitch Superhero (Jumbo)

8d1b085e2480456c8b1a16d7fe5a34ea.jpg

Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Tramp Spaghetti Scene

86882a4fcb9246b88098f643d6404b38.jpg
Disney Auctions - Cinco de Mayo 2006 (Mickey and Friends) Jumbo

Happy Trading! :)

Shame it's Disney Disney auctions again as my collections are very new and nothing I collect that was out when these where released hope you do something different on next pins@cost

Really Damien? If you don't like what is up then don't participate. If you were smart you would try to get one of these auction pins to use as a trader. Do you know how hard to find and valuable they are?

Last edited:
Oh my, I love that Bikini Head Stitch. I'll have to look to see if I can improve on any of the pins I have if I can find some extra time. ;)

I'm not saying newer pins don't have some really cute scenes, but DA pins are like the difference between drinking glass bottled soda or drinking fountain tap.
Yeah, that amazing. :roll:

So, how exactly does this work? I get how you earn points, but how do you enter the drawing? And how many points do entries take? Any explanation OR pointing me in the direction of an FAQ page that explains it, that would be great! Thanks so much! :D

~Merlin

So, how exactly does this work? I get how you earn points, but how do you enter the drawing? And how many points do entries take? Any explanation OR pointing me in the direction of an FAQ page that explains it, that would be great! Thanks so much! :D

~Merlin
It took me a while to find it :
http://www.pinpics.com/LoyaltyProgram.php

I'd suggest it would be handy to have a direct link to it on the front page , not amongst the rolling news bit but on the top or bottom of the page .

Are you collecting Pin Points for March's Pins@Cost Drawing yet? Here is a small sampling of the pins that'll be available! :drool:

Not sure what Pins@Cost is? Read all about it here:http://pinpics.com/LoyaltyProgram.php

- Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ariel in Circle

3fc80e0a2e064291b9c33d8faf661791.jpg

- Disney Auctions - Lumiere & Cogsworth (Jumbo)

7a77d0678b554907831cf02416104753.jpg

Happy trading!

So I just noticed that my points reset to zero? :( I had 54 (or so) points before March, does that mean I'm still eligible? I've never done this @ Cost thing before, so I'm not 100% sure I know how it works. Hahah! Thanks! <3

~Merlin

I
So I just noticed that my points reset to zero? :( I had 54 (or so) points before March, does that mean I'm still eligible? I've never done this @ Cost thing before, so I'm not 100% sure I know how it works. Hahah! Thanks! <3

~Merlin
It's not just you , it looks like everyone has had their points reset . I checked out Docfish2u's as well as my own both are at zero . Since David is a mod there and has made numerous alterations and such his total would virtually always be above 0 so either it's a glitch or they've reset the totals for some reason (possibly before sending out the emails)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back