• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PinPics March Pins@Costs (More Pins Unveiled)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everybody who has more then 20 points has the same chances at winning. There is not a better chance for somebody who has 100 points versus somebody who has 20. The point is for people who contribute to have a chance.

I know it's past March, but I'd like to join the next Pinpics event. Could someone send me a pm with the details?

Are you talking about the next pins@cost®? If so it started yesterday the 1st and goes through the end of June. 3 months to get your 20 points.

Quick question . If my previous points total for March was 26 , would I need to raise it to 46 to qualify for next times drawing or 40 (20 for each time) . I'm going to pass either total but I wondered which way you'd judge it .

Ignore my previous post , I see now it's in a 3 month rolling period .
It might be helpful to include someway to adjust the dates you see on the rewards leaderboard page to see points you've accumulated in each drawing period .

Congratulations here are the winners for this time:
Wdwaurora Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ariel in Circle $12.00
taram Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ariel in Floral Frame $14.00
shellymo Disney Auctions - Stitch Invasion Set (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs) $38.00
LisaJane Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Tramp Spaghetti Scene $10.00
TheNobleHelium Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cinderella with Ribbons & Birds $12.00
AveryB Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Dressing Room Door (Ariel) $10.00
timeerkat Disney Auctions - Stitch Superhero (Jumbo) $28.99
Shefcat Disney Auctions - Easter Hats 2006 (Chipmunks) $18.00
starry_solo Disney Auctions - Captain Hook Easter Egg $25.00
chris10743 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Art Nouveau (Ursula) $10.00
cheerfulsmile_i Disney Auctions - Cinco de Mayo 2006 (Mickey and Friends) Jumbo $22.00
CastleDreams Disney Auctions - Lumiere & Cogsworth (Jumbo) $22.00
Merlin_Emrys Disney Auctions - Easter Hats 2006 (Lilo & Stitch) $34.01
dennis_dennis Disney Auctions - Stitch Groundhog Day Jumbo $22.00
BlueStreak Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Mickey Mouse Road Trip (Spinner) $18.00
dsdpins Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Belle in Hand Mirror $12.00

Hey, not rushing or anything at all, but I have not received my invoice for the pin yet. I just want to be sure I haven't missed it. Thanks so much! :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.