• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pins I'm Looking For

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pins I'm Looking For

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
pin49860th72
Pin 49860: DisneyShopping.com - Lilo & Stitch in 'The Little Mermaid'- OBTAINED

I am really looking for these pins in good condition. If anybody has these available for sale, please message me here with a price plus shipping. Thanks so much and hope to deal with you guys soon :)

-MICHAEL

Last edited:
I have this version of the belle if you are interested in perfect condition.
Let me know.....
Pin 13329: Sparkle Princesses (Belle)

pin13329

Thanks for responding, but I am really trying to finish off some of my little sisters sets in time for Christmas. The Belle you posted was really nice but she collects the DLRP Princesses 2007 set. Thanks again :)

I have 53029 - Train Engine. Happy to trade or if you want to purchase just send me a message.

I'm so sorry for the delayed response, but I actually purchased that pin right after I posted this topic. Found it on here actually. Thanks for trying to help though, it is much appreciated :)

I may be getting one of the pins you need and will know by Tuesday and will try to let you know.
If I do manages to get it, it's a Chanukkah present from us so light a candle and hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back