• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! PINS SHIPPED One Family Event Pins

SOLD! PINS SHIPPED One Family Event Pins
RSPs are due Monday, so please send any final requests over the weekend.

Note that I am opening mystery boxes (for those that want me to) in order to help with trading. The more mystery boxes to open, the more chances of people getting the pins they want!

@brattyjedi @bcol @Cheshirecat26 @lionheart @Loomi I was going to open your mystery boxes when I was home and mrs Ajk could help videotape it for the record, etc and then you can trade with each other if needed. But I realized if I open your boxes while here at the event and they don’t have what you want, I can probably trade for them while here (knock wood). Let me know if you would like me to try doing that.

@brattyjedi @bcol @Cheshirecat26 @lionheart @Loomi I was going to open your mystery boxes when I was home and mrs Ajk could help videotape it for the record, etc and then you can trade with each other if needed. But I realized if I open your boxes while here at the event and they don’t have what you want, I can probably trade for them while here (knock wood). Let me know if you would like me to try doing that.
More trading options sounds good, if you don't mind doing all the work. Open away!

Ye
Yes, please do! You're the best!

Reactions: Ajk
Thank you, Aaron! I now have everything I needed from the event. One pin. I miss the trading tables though.

Yes, please I appreciate you trying to help. Thank you

Sorry for the slow reply (darn work and timezones), but yes I would also be happy for you to do this. No worries if too late though!

Reactions: Ajk
Back