• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pins Shipped/Tracking #s Inside-Let Down Your Hair Summer Game

Blarg blarg...I'm trying not to spend money, but those Timon and Pumbaa pins....

I'll take ice cream and frisbee.

Just to clarify. All spots will be $12, so people who reserved a spot early on will only pay $12 instead of the original price.

Last edited:
I really wish I could join to help you fill up but I have spent everything I can getting pins for my upcoming game. If I can find some extra laying around I will come back and play... PM sent on a different matter.

So Rocke01 was kind enough to point out a mistake I had in the listing. The tic toc croc wasn't the DLRP cast landyard version but instead Pin 74132: DS - Peter Pan - 3 Mini Pin Set (Tick-Tock).

Whoever ends up with that pin, I will zap them another pin to make up for my error. Sorry for the mistake guys.

Back