• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIXAR EVENT selling RSP - UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
PIXAR EVENT selling RSP - UPDATE

TiggerSue

Want TIGGER PINS!!! on PinPics - FLTiggerSue
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
UPDATE - I'm pleased to report that a DPF Member did buy my RSP & received EVERYTHING they wanted!! Looking forward to seeing you all there!! TTFN, :tigger: Sue

Hi ! :wavey: I'd like to attend the PIXAR 2016 Pin Celebration but, there aren't any pins I collect (Tigger, of course, & Cinderella).

I'd like to find someone willing to Sponsor me to the Event - You register, paying the $140, you do the RSP, you pay for your pins & then do the Name Change for me to go to the Event.

I pick up your merchandise & ALL Gifts & then ship them to you. I will pay for the Shipping with insurance and tracking.

OR:

I'd like to "Sell" my RSP Rights to this Event. The price is $60. You would get FULL control of ALL RSP's for the Event, including the Countdown Completer & any run during the Event, and all Disney confirmation emails would be "cc'd" to you. My 10% Passholder discount would be applied (since I would be paying up front for the awarded pins) and you could get the Passholder Exclusive Flik pin.

Your pins, plus shipping, would have to be paid for PRIOR to pickup at the Event & would be shipped immediately afterwards. I could also have any items signed by the attending Artist, if wanted.

Please PM me here, if interested & for more details. I have been fully sponsored to past Epcot Annual Events & have sold my RSP for the past few years.

Thanks & TTFN, :tigger: Sue

Last edited:
Hi! I updated my post to include a straight Sponsorship as well as selling my RSP Rights for $60.

PLEASE consider me if you can't go yourself!!

Hi again!! It's just me "bumping" myself up. Isn't ANYONE interested in getting the pins from this Event??

I can also go to the Sunday PinPics / PinCon World Event to pick-up pins for Gold or Silver members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back