• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pixar Feature Movie Challenge, Interest Check???

Pixar Feature Movie Challenge, Interest Check???

coblj003

DPF Charter Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
45   0   1
We recently had a Disney Feature Animated Movie challenge by @MerlinEmrys a few years ago that was an awesome forum-wide activity open to anyone/everyone; Unfortunately the forum hack completely removed that thread. The recent Luca discussion on groupme chat has made me wonder if anyone would be interested in actually starting from the beginning and reviewing/discussing every Pixar film/short thus far???

Whilst the pandemic restrictions may be easing, the advent of Disney+ has made watching things much easier then when we did the Disney Animated Feature challenge. If we were to review one feature a week starting the week of the 18th this month, we could finish with Luca again by New Years…

Again, this is just an interest check to see if anyone would be interested in participating in a Pixar Feature Movie Challenge. If so just reply below….

Interest List
@lionheart
@Pinfun
@Pecosace
@Meritre
@caw caw rawr

Last edited:
We recently had a Disney Feature Animated Movie challenge by @MerlinEmrys a few years ago that was an awesome forum-wide activity open to anyone/everyone; Unfortunately the forum hack completely removed that thread. The recent Luca discussion on groupme chat has made me wonder if anyone would be interested in actually starting from the beginning and reviewing/discussing every Pixar film/short thus far???

Whilst the pandemic restrictions may be easing, the advent of Disney+ has made watching things much easier then when we did the Disney Animated Feature challenge. If we were to review one feature a week starting the week of the 18th this month, we could finish with Luca again by New Years…

Again, this is just an interest check to see if anyone would be interested in participating in a Pixar Feature Movie Challenge. If so just reply below….
I likely still have a lot of the thread on my computer if you'd like the "questions" that went with the discussions. :)

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

I likely still have a lot of the thread on my computer if you'd like the "questions" that went with the discussions. :)

That would be awesome actually, you wouldn’t happen to have the participation/completion medal from your challenge too? I’m only asking since a bit of stuff(probably including that) got lost in a ransomware hack around that time…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to say yay... but we will see how well I do. I did not do well with Merlin's.
It's not about doing well or doing poorly! :) it's just all about thinking about these movies in different ways and seeing how other people think about them! :D

It's not about doing well or doing poorly! :) it's just all about thinking about these movies in different ways and seeing how other people think about them! :D

Merlin, I meant by not doing well.. because I never finished my homework and postings for many of the movies... LOL.

I'll also plan to participate and it sounds like fun. My mum says that she hasn't seen (or, more likely, doesn't remember seeing) many Pixar movies, so this will be an opportunity for us to watch them together.

It was brought to my attention that with the olympics starting today as well as Comic-Con that interest may be waned with other commitments; would anyone be akin to start tentatively afterwards(August 8th) as the challenge just technically started and nobody has replied thus far???

Back