• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Pixie Dust Zaps!! A first for a Vile Villian

ZAPPED! Pixie Dust Zaps!! A first for a Vile Villian

lucan444

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Ok its raining here in WDW,
I mean like Biblical Rain,
I mean like Bill Murray in Ghostbusters: Cats and dogs living in Sin together " kinda rain..

The kinda rain where even ducks, frogs and other water tight posteriored animals go " Damn man, its just too wet outside"

The kinda rain you only get in the subtropics, in the SPRING, ....A steady droning,drownding out all other noise as it pummels on the roof kinda deluge..

Thats the weather forecast for today.... and then my mailbox was a beacon of light,
a small , slightly soaked, but hey whos suprised at that, LBE, hey its got Goofy and stuff all over it,,,,,,, its a pin!!!!
I pull the envelope out of the black plastic box<in Fl we often bake our mail as a way of doing away with spam, it instantanously combusts in the plastic induced thermal inversions, has something to do with cheap shiny paper for adverts, thus the Black mail box> and scutteled inside, to warmth , dry and a steaming cup of coffee<all hail Java>

I opened the package and was suprised to find not one but two pins!!! The first one was an agreed apon trade,

but the second was a pin I had originally put up as one of two possibles!!!

How did it get in there too?

A small goofy cut out on a card was the only message, it simply said,

How did that get in there , it must have jumped in while I wasnt looking:

Thank you , thank you thank you to Pixie Dust, your little zap of pin energy was just
what was needed to wipe out these fettered and festering grey skies!!!

.......I better end this thank you now,,,,, before I go ahead and do something.......

..........Ehhh gads Im even thinking it , how could that be......

Before I do something nice..........................there I said it..................

Curseded pixie dust even us Villains cant resist!!!

Awwww, blush, blush!!! You are most welcome! Thank you for offering up a trade,it was in fact the only trade I've had for the entire month of March.

By the was, I just pulled your LBE out of the mailbox!!! Let me just say, that pin is so much cuter in person than I thought it would be. Great trade :)

Back