• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pixies Pin Shoppe: November/december updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pixies Pin Shoppe: November/december updates!
This weeks available releases are full..

Next release is May 16th for the Carsland and Buena Vista street :: 1 yr anniversary!!

Get yours while you can! they are adorable!

Alright! Listed some of the pins from the preview boards at PTN.

I also made a $2.00 bin of authentic hidden Mickeys. I review every pin before it makes the sales list. I can 99.98% guarantee that they are real. No underfill, good backstamps, no boarders or errors.

The august Window to the Magic is Beauty and the Beast, it is a stained glass element window and it is STUNNING! My available ones are already spoken for but you should talk to other Park locals about it right away! It is likely to be a wrist band release.

I saw a really fuzzy pic from PTN boards of the Sept. window magic pin... Any ideas what It is? I have to find the fuzzy pic...

Ohh I got confused...I guess for some reason from the fuzzy pic I thought it was September.. :facepalm:
It had to be aiw then...sorry about that!

Back to the first page. She also has a Hook ptd she will have her hands on this weekend. My hands are on it now, so it exists!

Redstorm, yes i can set you for 1 PoH per month automatically. no problem. will send PM tomorrow with info.

updating my OP, no more WttM cindy's available. And June PoH is filling up fast. I also already have folks reserving for July, so get in for your pins before they get booked!!!

Do you think these will be available around the end of June or are they selling fast?

regarding the 4 pin set, I do not think they will be super high demand, they might still be around in june. Thats partly why I am offering them at such a tiny markup. However I am going to the park on day of release and if for some reason the CM's at DTD pin traders think they will go fast, I will pick one up.

If they're still available I'll take these 4 pins please:

• July:: Milestones Beauty and the Beast $20.00 2 available
  • July:: Annual passholder Haunted mansion stained glass $15.00 2 available

Thank you the cars land poster box set went really fast but the other attraction poster box set they still have when I was there in April. Its always so nerve racking to me cause you just don't know lol

most of the pre-release items still available are listed in BLUE. Not much left of the LE DLR exclusive stuff.

However, if there is something you like available at the parks that is not listed, please inquire.

DSF in stocks added!

First come first serve. PM to reserve. payment for those high demand pins will be expected within 24 hours of invoice being sent.

I will NOT be at my computer this afternoon or this evening. My kids want to go to the playground. :) I will check PM's tonight after they go to bed.

I wish I had the money for the Kuzco PTD, or that I could afford the international shipping. Curse being in the UK! No Kuzco for me... not yet, anyway.

Great shop though :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back