• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pixies Pin Shoppe: November/december updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psycho Pixie do you happen to have pictures for the pin bags? I'm interested in either the Large NBC or the Medium but I would like to be able to see the pictures first because my husband wants a not-so-"girly"-pin bag :hs:

I dont, but I can get a few images for you tomorrow if you like. The only "girly" looking pin bag is currently the pink medium. The rest are all gender neutral or even more aimed at the male trader market.

The large Jack bag is black, with white Jack skellington faces all over it. The bag style is great because it not only has the 5 double sided pages for pins in the main zipper compartment, it also has a back compartment which is big enough to hold a 2inch binder with pins as well. My husband has the old version of this bag and loves it.

I will try to get pics of all current bags at the park tomorrow.

here is a stock image of the lg bag:
400002869481.jpg

it comes with that little zipper bag. Tom and I do not use it at all, but some folks keep lanyard traders in there, or pins for kids, or just extra mickey backs. I think it is a perfect size to store backer cards, but have not tried that out yet.

Last edited:
Hmmm, these are not the kind I'm looking for. I was hoping there was one that had Jack's big face on it. I saw it on eBay. Perhaps those are discontinued? I saw the other kind too, I guess that one was the small one and that's not it either. Oh well, perhaps I'll keep waiting to find the right Nightmare bag. Thanks!

ok folks. by popular demand i have brought back my in stock section. There are a TONN of DSF released pins there and they NEED homes! I will take OBO on anything that has been released for over 1 month.

Freaking ebay fees are killing me. I need to move some of these pins for sale so that i can pay my ebay bill. lol

Make offers on any in stock. If it is at or over the original cost, chances are i will take it!

Interested in this guy if he falls through

1. Penguin (Mary Poppins) 1 available *pending*
  2. and the sully ID badge
  3. and maybe Happy Haunts Completer LE500 Gravedigger

If Mary Poppins PTD becomes available again, i am interested. Also may be interested in the Tiki pins from DSF, would you bring them Saturday? My friend may want them for that price (one of each or possibly 3 Stitchs). Just bring them!

DSF Tiki surprise release $10.00 each OR 3 for $25.00

1. Stitch Tiki 3 available

Please bring all 3 to DSF on Saturday and I'll bring cash ($25). Oh, and the marquee too :)

Interested in this guy if he falls through

1. Penguin (Mary Poppins) 1 available *pending*
  2. and the sully ID badge
  3. and maybe Happy Haunts Completer LE500 Gravedigger

All three claimed and pending via PM, however if they fall through you have first dibbs.

I will take the Jessica October calendar for $20 if you still have it.

Boog, PM coming you way in a couple minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back