• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Please Delete Thread ~ Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sorry, I don't have those dolls ~ I never quite caught on to the Nightmare collection ~ I still haven't seen the movie! LOL! Always thought I would but forgot all about it! :)
Now that you have reminded me, I will have to go watch it to see what it is all about! :)

Also, no I never was able to get Alice or the Queen of Hearts. Anna and Elsa also alluded me...

Do you have alice jack or sally?

Last edited:
Just wanted to share my FANTASTIC experience dealing with Dawn. I bought LE Tiana and wedding Rapunzel from her and she worked with me to get the dolls without having to pay customs. It was a lot if work on her end, so I appreciate it. And not only that, she packed them in such a way they would've survived a trip to the moon. Just saying buy with confidence :)

October 9th, 2015 ~ Perhaps I should have started a brand new thread!

New Wedding Rapunzel Doll added!

I am cleaning out closets and found a few more dolls that have been stored since I purchased them!

Since I am not getting my Disney room, I have decided to end my collecting of these dolls. The only dolls I have left are:

Wedding Rapunzel
Cinderella
Merida
Ariel
Ursula
Prince Eric

I went back into this older post from last year and have added and deleted from it.

All messages prior to today are from last fall.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back