• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Pinpics (Or pintradingdb.com) are nice "catalog" resources to organize your wants, trades, and collection. It helps a lot for buyers wanting to browse your collection because they can automatically check to see if you have anything on their wants lists.

Pinpics (Or pintradingdb.com) are nice "catalog" resources to organize your wants, trades, and collection. It helps a lot for buyers wanting to browse your collection because they can automatically check to see if you have anything on their wants lists.
hmm maybe I'll do that tonight haha with the exception of my hidden Mickey pins lol seems a lot easier :) Until I get that done I'm gonna try to keep this thread as active as possible

Oooohh man those Brother Bear pins look nice. Someday.
i can be a lil flexible on price haha at this point I need to sell my pins from seriously to keep my and my daughter off the street I have to move in the next 60 days as my fiancé and I have split and he won't pay the rent where I am and I can not afford it here. Sooo yea buy all 6 and I'll throw in a gift :)

i can be a lil flexible on price haha at this point I need to sell my pins from seriously to keep my and my daughter off the street I have to move in the next 60 days as my fiancé and I have split and he won't pay the rent where I am and I can not afford it here. Sooo yea buy all 6 and I'll throw in a gift :)

Oh, that is very not good. I'm so sorry to hear all that! Unfortunately, I am a humble teenager who will begin my first job in a couple of weeks. I don't have nearly enough money to buy them. :( I wish Icould hep.

My advice? Add a bit of urgency to the title, maybe that'll get more people in here.

Oh, that is very not good. I'm so sorry to hear all that! Unfortunately, I am a humble teenager who will begin my first job in a couple of weeks. I don't have nearly enough money to buy them. :( I wish Icould hep.

My advice? Add a bit of urgency to the title, maybe that'll get more people in here.
totally understand!

Thanks ill try haha!

I would like to try to keep them as a set but if you only need the 1, from the looks of eBay sellers and confirmed sales.$65
id do all four for $200 shipped

Thank you but I'm going to have to pass. I really don't think that pin is a $65 pin in my opinion. (that's just my opinion though) I couldn't find any sold ones on Ebay for that price. Thanks again and good luck with your sale.

Back