• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODH Scrapper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PODH Scrapper?

Tokaji

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Got this pin as a mystery trade from a cast member in WDW this past week, and I'm not sure that it's real. If it's not, it's a really good fake, with a couple of exceptions. My biggest concern is that the part that holds the piece of history isn't the usual bubble, and I've never seen this before, but I would see it being something. Here are the pics.

IMG_20160602_201222_958.jpg

IMG_20160602_201159_085.jpg

IMG_20160602_201411_548.jpg

Sorry for the huge photos, but detail is important, I think. The serial # and spelling is all spot on... the edges are clean and crisp, as are is all the lining. I can't spot any differences in colors from the versions I've seen. Any input?

I regret to say that the answer is yes, the PODH series pins have been scrapped. Feature to look out for is the missing piece/bubble that goes with the pin. A certain Hong Kong seller on the main auction site has been selling them starting at a few dollars. I found out about it looking for the spectromagic set so collectors beware...

I figured as much. Ah well - I'm glad I didn't buy it, and that it didn't go to someone who wouldn't know different. I saw a few of those on eBay, which prompted me to ask and make sure. Thanks for the answer, mate!

I regret to say that the answer is yes, the PODH series pins have been scrapped. Feature to look out for is the missing piece/bubble that goes with the pin. A certain Hong Kong seller on the main auction site has been selling them starting at a few dollars. I found out about it looking for the spectromagic set so collectors beware...

That's so sad. and frustrating.

Will you dm me with the cellars name? If it still active in 2021

Will you dm me with the cellars name? If it still active in 2021

It’s been so long that I don’t remember the particular seller on eBay as of late, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t still there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back