• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM and more pics of books page 10...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi...tried to pm you but inbox is full! A few more of interest and will pay tomorrow! I'll pm you the PIN numbers when inbox is clear!

Crap missed the tangled thrill rides :(

so sorry, it was snatched away 5 minutes after i posted it, i wish i had a 3rd one, but i think this was my very last one. i haven't been online here much trading at all but i see tangled not only has keep it's popularity but i might of have increased. i see tangled pins on people's signature everywhere. lol

so sorry, it was snatched away 5 minutes after i posted it, i wish i had a 3rd one, but i think this was my very last one. i haven't been online here much trading at all but i see tangled not only has keep it's popularity but i might of have increased. i see tangled pins on people's signature everywhere. lol
No worries! I am glad you are doing well with your sale! :) Have a happy holidays!

It was a lot of fun looking through this post! You have beautiful pins! No Dumbo or Three Caballeros for me though haha
But good luck on your sale!

It was a lot of fun looking through this post! You have beautiful pins! No Dumbo or Three Caballeros for me though haha
But good luck on your sale!

aww yeah no dumbo, the few i had sold or i traded away a while ago, best of look in your search for them, hope you are having wonderful holidays :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back