• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM Sale - Peter Pan, Mulan, Jungle Book, and Fantasia

Status
Not open for further replies.
PODM Sale - Peter Pan, Mulan, Jungle Book, and Fantasia

Frogswithhair

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hey all,

So I have been trying to accumulate PODM's hoping that they would make good traders for some of my harder wants, but I'm having the toughest time setting up any trades that seem to be fair for both parties. Alas my frustration is your gain, because I have decided to sell them and just buy the pins rather than dealing with the whole trading dance. This is my first sale thread so if my prices seem off or if I did something wrong please shoot me a pm :) Without further ado here are the scenes I have, if your interested in any send me a pm and I can send you additional photo's, I'm also somewhat flexible on price and would consider a partial trade/payment for the right pins ;) Shipping is an additional $3.00 and if you buy multiple it's .50 for each additional.

Jungle Book - SOLD

IMGP3453_zps243178b7.jpg

Peter Pan - SOLD

IMGP3450_zps2dda028d.jpg

Fantasia - SOLD

IMGP3456_zps0af9faf3.jpg

Mulan - PENDING

IMGP3464_zpsc36e9eb5.jpg

Thanks for looking and stay tuned more to come :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back