• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PoDMs for trade (maybe sell?) - Some Grail Scenes

PoDMs for trade (maybe sell?) - Some Grail Scenes

discusmike

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Hey there! Been a while since I posted here, but wondering if anyone's interested in Piece of Disney Movie pins. I have the following:
- Lion King - 1 with Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi - 1 with Simba and Scar
- Beauty and the Beast - Belle in red winter dress
- Sword in the Stone - Merlin and Mim (human form)
- Snow White - Snow and Bashful
- Cinderella - 2 with Cindy in pink dress
- Finding Nemo - 1 with Bruce and Marlin, 1 with Crush and Nemo
- Bambi - Bambi and Thumper
- Little Mermaid - 1 with Triton, Ariel, and Flounder - 1 with better pic of Ariel's face with Flounder

So yeah, some really good scenes. PM me or email me at discusmike@gmail.com with any questions. I'm happy to provide pictures. :)

Happy trading!

That's so cool how many amazing scenes you have! I have no trading fodder worthy of these but thought I'd voice my awe of your PODM collection lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That's so cool how many amazing scenes you have! I have no trading fodder worthy of these but thought I'd voice my awe of your PODM collection lol.

Thank you! These were ones that were part of the collection for quite some time, but we're pairing down to 1 podm per movie and these were the casualties. :)

Thank you! These were ones that were part of the collection for quite some time, but we're pairing down to 1 podm per movie and these were the casualties. :)
Which means there's like 7 more at least....

We collect all sorts of things! Pinpics is under Discusmike, and is mostly up to date with wants. Though, we're always happy to look through traders.

Im always looking for PODMs. I have one of each finally but I would love to get better scenes on a few of them.

Unfortunally Im not able to log in to pinpics right now. They seem to have some troubles. Will look at your wants when I can. You are welcome to look at my traders. Snoffsan
Im also willing to trade multiples for one. Let me know if I have anything of interest. Also willing to email pics of my traders. Since I live in Sweden I have some older Europen pins that are not in pinpics as well.

The ones Im looking for first are:
- Little Mermaid - 1 with Triton, Ariel, and Flounder

Im always looking for PODMs. I have one of each finally but I would love to get better scenes on a few of them.

Unfortunally Im not able to log in to pinpics right now. They seem to have some troubles. Will look at your wants when I can. You are welcome to look at my traders. Snoffsan
Im also willing to trade multiples for one. Let me know if I have anything of interest. Also willing to email pics of my traders. Since I live in Sweden I have some older Europen pins that are not in pinpics as well.

The ones Im looking for first are:
- Little Mermaid - 1 with Triton, Ariel, and Flounder
Hey there! I took a look through Pinpics but unfortunately didn't see anything we're looking for at this time.

Hi there,
I have one of your wants,
Pin 63947 DLR - Woody - Frontierland Shootin' Exposition Sign - Surprise Pin

I would be interested in either the Cinderella or the BATB if you were interested. If not, you actually have a bunch of pins on our wants list so feel free to offer up another option you feel is appropriate if you are interested in trading for it. :)

Back