• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Possible co-op for BATB LE 300 25th Anniversary Framed set

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Possible co-op for BATB LE 300 25th Anniversary Framed set

Arendelle

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I'd like to see if we have any interest in a co-op for the Beauty and the Beast Framed set (LE 200 or 300, I was told 200, but now I'm thinking it's 300 based on what I'm reading online).

I'll be awful and admit right now that I want the Belle pin, but that is the only one I am interested in, but I recognize that it is the most valuable.

The others available are: Lumiere, Cogsworth, Chip, and Mrs. Potts.

I'm also not interested in the frame or background (which I don't know what kind of shape the background will be in once the pins are removed.

I can sell each pin for $75 and shipping is just $2.50 no matter how many you choose.

Mrs. Potts and Chip are 1 set for $75 - btw when I looked at them in person they looked really beautiful and not the strange weird swirl look that they have online.
Lumiere is $75
Cogsworth is $75

Let me know if you would like a photo. I have not actually purchased this set yet. The full price for the complete framed set is $375 plus tax, so hopefully I'm making some pins available that would not otherwise be available. Please let me know right away as I do not believe there are very many left and with the new movie coming out I think these may become popular.

Here's the framed set:

s-l1600.jpg

It's probably still available on the Shop Disney Parks App. But it retails for $375 + tax. Although, with an AP, the AP discount could possibly cover tax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back