• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Possible Designer Co-ops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible Designer Co-ops

doodlebug86

Switzerland
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
So, someone on the eBay is selling both the designer princess set & the designer villain set as one. They have it as a BiN. The BiN is $2250.00. I do hope to be able to get them to go lower... but I've worked up a couple possible break downs.

PricesReDo.jpg

The only ones not available would be Ariel and Gothel.

I'm not saying I will do this. I want to know who's interested. Due to the prices, payment would be due right away. Shipping would be $3 for the first pin, .50 for each additional pins. I would insure the packages, and they would all have a dc #.

*edit* Ok. So I re-did the prices. Let me know if you're still interested.
The waiting list is now separate:

WaitingList.jpg

Last edited:
oh i went for the lowest first. i get 2 more offers after this. so we'll see

That's good. Assuming one of them is your offer, I noticed that there are two other pending offers as well. Keeping my fingers crossed, but even if you do get it, then I have to hope that SwinginKitten will let Maleficent go. lol

You should probably message them to see if they'll respond faster that way. Maybe they don't the notice the offer? X3 It's taking a while, unless they wanna see who offers the most first? :anxious:

You should probably message them to see if they'll respond faster that way. Maybe they don't the notice the offer? X3 It's taking a while, unless they wanna see who offers the most first? :anxious:

I have and we've been talking back and forth. Currently they don't seem like they want to accept anyone till they figure out how the pins look in person and be 100% sure they arrive. At this point they're waiting.
*annoying* so fingers crossed this will work...

I have and we've been talking back and forth. Currently they don't seem like they want to accept anyone till they figure out how the pins look in person and be 100% sure they arrive. At this point they're waiting.
*annoying* so fingers crossed this will work...

Thanks for the update :)

I start from the top and read all posts in order. I'm working on cutting the price list and waiting list apart, but haven't had the time with classes today or with a paper to write last night.
While the picture on here hasn't been updated, I keep my files and lists current.

I start from the top and read all posts in order. I'm working on cutting the price list and waiting list apart, but haven't had the time with classes today or with a paper to write last night.
While the picture on here hasn't been updated, I keep my files and lists current.

Thats fine, I just didn't know what was going on with it since I hadn't gotten confirmation and the list wasn't updated. Didn't know if my post just wasnt showing up or something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back