• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Prestadigitonium!

ZAPPED! Prestadigitonium!

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
That must have been the spell @MerlinEmrys used to send these beauties to my mailbox:

GZgSG3E.jpg

This fabulous guy zapped me two beautiful Mulan pins that I wasn't sure I would get for myself. Backstory: not long after Merlin opened requests for the WiR2 boxes, which I eagerly requested, my mental health took a nose-dive. I knew I wouldn't be up for trading, so I asked Merlin to take me off the list. (Backstory backstory: this is not the first time I have done this. In addition to so generously doing pickups, Merlin is also extremely gracious about changes to requests. [Within limits, people. Let's not take advantage of the man's generosity.])

With changes to my meds and more frequent therapy, I'm doing better, but it's a long road (as so many of you know). To be handed a tangible reminder that someone out there cares and thinks I'm worthy to receive a kind gesture... well, in the words of Martha Stewart, it's a good thing. :)

Beautiful pins!
I'm glad you're beginning to feel better, please don't think that noone cares! We all do here and my DMs are open if you need a chat :)

Back