• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

(PRICE DROPPED) Framed Magic Mirror Villains 8 Pin set and Maleficent Framed pin

(PRICE DROPPED) Framed Magic Mirror Villains 8 Pin set and Maleficent Framed pin

Gingernutty

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So I decided to part with these framed sets as I'm trying to save money to go to California next year!

Pin PD35682: Disney Villains Mirror - 8 Pin Framed Set/Pin 41792: Disney Villains Mirror - 8 Pin Framed Set - PRICE LOWERED

IMG_20130824_124929.jpg

20130827_223716.jpg

20130827_223729.jpg

20130827_223735-1.jpg

8 pins in a shadowbox made to look like the Evil Queen's magic mirror. The individual pins are of: The Queen of Hearts, Ursula, Gaston, The Evil Queen (in Old Hag disguise), Hades, Cruella De Vil, Maleficent and Chernabog.

Selling for £170/$285 plus shipping from the UK

I'd like to keep this set together, as it's still perfect in the original frame with the Certificate of Authenticity attached to the back. However, if people want to organise a Co-op and separate it amongst themselves, go ahead!

Pin PD33327: DLRP - Maleficent Framed Pin with Sketches/Pin 39016: DLRP - Maleficent Framed Pin with Sketches

PD33327-front.jpg

20130827_223657.jpg

(First image is from Pinpics but second photo is mine)

This frame contains a pin of Maleficent with her robes flowing around her, on a background of sketches of her surrounding the pin. Perfect in original frame with Certificate of Authenticity attached to the back of the frame.

Selling for £80/$135 plus shipping from the UK.

Last edited:
Back