• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess and the Frog mystery box set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess and the Frog mystery box set

Vixy

The Girl That's Never Been
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
So I recently acquired this set and was surprised at how gorgeous it is! I have been trying to collect all the pins in this set since I saw the film, and I knew they were blind boxes, but I had no idea they looked like this. I was going to use them as individual traders until I saw what the box is like! But I don't want to list it on pinpics; the description for Pin 76768 seems to mean it's for listing a box of four pins, but I'm afraid the pinpics photo will make people think I mean I have the entire set for trade.

And that's why I'm giving it its own thread! :) Here are photos of the set that I have:

attachment.php

Pins with box lid showing (isn't it pretty?)

attachment.php

Closer shot of pins

attachment.php

The box with the inside of the lid showing (with all the pins printed with their LE numbers)

In case it isn't clear from the photos, the box contains these pins:
Pin 76773: DisneyStore.com - The Princess and the Frog Mystery Set - Louis Only (LE 250)
Pin 76774: DisneyStore.com - The Princess and the Frog Mystery Set - Prince Naveen Only (LE 400)
Pin 76775: DisneyStore.com - The Princess and the Frog Mystery Set - Princess Tiana Only (LE 450)
Pin 76776: DisneyStore.com - The Princess and the Frog Mystery Set - Naveen as Frog Only (LE 500)

I am only looking to trade this box set for pins on my wants list. Please don't ask me to look through your traders, not for this one. Thanks!

Last edited:
LOVING those babies! We only have one match and I am holding out for something else for it. If you want to trade for some traders or decide to sell them let me know. Good luck either way you are a sweetie pie!

Been almost a month since I bumped this thread. I had a nibble but haven't heard back... bumping to see if there's any interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back