• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess Ornamet 2011 Set Group Auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Aurora available, and what did the cost end up being? I need to replace a broken ornament from my set.

Hi I'm sorry everyone!!!! I have a really big family medical issue I need to take care of at the moment. I received the ornaments last week but have not been able to ship due to being at the hospital. Please if you've already paypaled me send me a pm with your PayPal address, name and address, and which ornaments you purchased. I will be slowly starting to mail out ornaments starting Tuesday. Thanks for your patients!

Ps. If you have not paid yet, which some of you haven't... Please pay! Thanks!

Hi there, I hope all is well. I was just curious if you had mailed the ornaments yet. I just want to know when to go the post office. Thanks! :)

For everyone who has paid I have all ornaments packed in the original styrofoam it came in the box double bubble wrapped and packed with paper so the ornaments are well packed and safe and I will be shipping out this being Friday and slowly go through boxes.

For those that don't know yet my father was in te hospital due to two major strokes in a row and on top of that my seven year old brother is in the process of finding a kidney donor since he has kidney failure. So I'm sorry for the delays but unfortunately my family is a priority. Your ornaments will be shipped between the end of this week and beginning of next week.

I was going to ask the same question, but have been very busy with finals. I live in Mexico, but I have a mailbox in the US, and our middleman comes every 2 weeks so it's hard for me to know when my packages arrive over there. Please let us know :)

Ornaments were just shipped Monday and second wave was shipped today. Ornaments should be arriving soon. Thank you for all the patience sorry about the delay. My brother just finished surgery over the weekend so I finally got to leave the hospital.

Hi there,

I hope your family is doing better.
I had question, could you share what method you used for shipping (First Class, Parcel Post) The reason I ask is because the post office is nuts right now for the holidays so I want to have an idea when the ornaments might arrive. I went yesterday and still have not received anything, so maybe by knowing how it was delivered I can have an idea as to when they might arrive. :)
I hope you have a lovely holidays season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back