• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes
Pinformation on Facebook reports it's now Huey, Dewey, and Louie.

I really need the new PTS with Huey, Dewey and Louie.
If somebody has an extra one, please let me know if you want to trade for something I have on my pinpics !

This is the first non-Lion King PTD pin that I'm seriously considering keeping rather than trading. I'm trying to build up my Disney Afternoon collection. (That is, if it's still there by this evening...)

$_57.JPG

PTD frenzy goes on... I need this one ! I was wondering two days ago why they didn't release it before... Problem solved !
If somebody has one for trade, I am here guys ^^

Pin credit goes to Pinformation

10172734_304208443081586_9163166547811321312_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back