• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes
Pinformation on Facebook reports it's now Huey, Dewey, and Louie.

I really need the new PTS with Huey, Dewey and Louie.
If somebody has an extra one, please let me know if you want to trade for something I have on my pinpics !

This is the first non-Lion King PTD pin that I'm seriously considering keeping rather than trading. I'm trying to build up my Disney Afternoon collection. (That is, if it's still there by this evening...)

PTD frenzy goes on... I need this one ! I was wondering two days ago why they didn't release it before... Problem solved !
If somebody has one for trade, I am here guys ^^

Pin credit goes to Pinformation

Status
Not open for further replies.