• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Question about new Star Wars Vinylmation Figures

VINYL Question about new Star Wars Vinylmation Figures

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
OK, I told myself the only Vinylmation figure I would get was that Sorcerer Mickey for Betsy at Christmas, but I saw that the SW figures are due to be released today at D Street, and now that I know what the Chaser is, I want a set of 12 but being in MD, what is the best way to get them? Will my local Disney Store in Columbia get them? Can I order a case on DisneyStore.com? Can I call the WDW number to order merchandise? HELP!@!!

Most likely yes, yes and yes. I was at DTD last week and asked about them while I was in the store. They will be open edition and will be available everywhere. I do not know about the DS at the malls. They did get the Toy Story ones when they thought the were not. The big event which may sell out is do to a signing event at DTD for a limited time on that day. Wristbands are going to be handed out. Hope it's not like the POH HM awhile back. :). I would find the SKU or UPC, whichever DisneyShopping uses and give them the number and description and you can go from there.

I've heard nothing about whether or not the local stores will get them. IF a store does it will most likely be the bigger redone imagineering stores. With the release of the Villains sets slated for the end of the month I would think they will not get them. There is limited space in those stores and they are already carrying Urban 4, Nightmare, Toy Story, Have a Laugh, some do it yourself blanks, Animation and the soon to be released Villains. As for DS.com I would think that would be more likely. Your other options would be to find a vinyl shopper or hit evil bay. Here's hoping that the local stores get them anyways :D.

These will show up on Ds.com : )

But there is no time frame for that. Check everyday to see.

Back